Odds Czar: Simple Biases In the Futures Market: 2009

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Art Collins, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Art's futures biases for Jan 23.

A "1" means bullish bias. A "-1" means bearish bias. The total is the sum of biases. A positive sum will be long bias. A negative sum will be a short bias. A sum of zero will be a neutral bias.

We're getting a potential setup for another up leg in the stock indices. The day-of-month indicator has just turned positive. Lone negative signal in the Russell aside, we should see Wednesday's rally extend into Thursday.

#21     Jan 21, 2009
  2. Art's futures biases for Jan 23.

A "1" means bullish bias. A "-1" means bearish bias. The total is the sum of biases. A positive sum will be long bias. A negative sum will be a short bias. A sum of zero will be a neutral bias.

For Friday, the CzarCharts are friendly to the bond complex, particularly the 5-year notes.

#22     Jan 22, 2009
  3. Art's futures biases for Jan 26.

#23     Jan 23, 2009
  4. Art's futures biases for Jan 27.

Both the bond and currency complexes are signaling lower for Tuesday. Note the unanimous minus signals in the top boxes of the euro and franc.

#24     Jan 26, 2009
  5. Art's futures biases for Jan 28.

#25     Jan 27, 2009
  6. parsamkk

parsamkk

Hello Sir,
    I came across your publication "Trading S&P futures using the Dow. (Trading Techniques)." 2003
    The article instantly got my interest and after some research I found out that you have published few books. Can you please tell me which one does look in to detail the S&P and Dow spreads. Thanks for your help.

#26     Jan 28, 2009
  7. parsamkk wrote

Hello Sir,
    I came across your publication "Trading S&P futures using the Dow. (Trading Techniques)." 2003
    The article instantly got my interest and after some research I found out that you have published few books. Can you please tell me which one does look in to detail the S&P and Dow spreads. Thanks for your help.

---------------------------------------------------

ok self-promotion police, take note that i was solicited on this one.
    my latest, "Beating the Finincial Futures Market" addresses the relationship in detail.
    thanks for your interest

#27     Jan 28, 2009
  8. Art's futures biases for Jan 29.

The bonds are giving solid negative readings for Thursday, particularly the 10-year note.

#28     Jan 28, 2009
  9. Art's futures biases for Jan 30.

#29     Jan 29, 2009
  10. Art's futures biases for Feb 2.

#30     Jan 30, 2009