Odds Czar: Simple Biases In the Futures Market: 2008

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Art Collins, Dec 31, 2007.

1. bt wrote
    Art, in the posts, did u accidentilly skip the 13th? I was confused about which day we are up to.

yeah, my bad. maybe i was imitating a building skipping the 13th floor.

i will post friday as the correct feb 15, so don't be confused that there are two of them, all.

#41     Feb 14, 2008
  2. bt116

bt116

Thanks Art. I really enjoy your posts!

#42     Feb 14, 2008
  3. Art's futures biases for Feb 15.

A "1" means bullish bias. A "-1" means bearish bias. The total is the sum of biases. A positive sum will be long bias. A negative sum will be a short bias. A sum of zero will be a neutral bias.

#43     Feb 14, 2008
  4. Art's futures biases for Feb 15.

A "1" means bullish bias. A "-1" means bearish bias. The total is the sum of biases. A positive sum will be long bias. A negative sum will be a short bias. A sum of zero will be a neutral bias.

#44     Feb 15, 2008
  5. Art's futures biases for Feb 20.

For Wednesday, the CzarCharts are solidly bullish in the indices.

#45     Feb 19, 2008
  6. Art's futures biases for Feb 21.

#46     Feb 20, 2008
  7. MACD

MACD

A very useful and insigntful thread. Thanks Art and I certainly hope you will continue to post it.

#47     Feb 22, 2008
  8. Art's futures biases for Feb 25.

#48     Feb 22, 2008
  9. Art's futures biases for Feb 26.

#49     Feb 25, 2008
  10. Art's futures biases for Feb 27.

We continue to see weak and/or contradictory Czar signals; perhaps consistent with the jittery nature of the current environment. the only clear-cut signals for Wednesday are sells in the continental currencies, particularly the euro.

#50     Feb 26, 2008