Odds Czar: Simple Biases In the Futures Market: 2008

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Art Collins, Dec 31, 2007.

1. ammo

ammo

Subway's have free internet,at least in chicago

#321     Dec 21, 2008
  2. Congratulations Art. As you know, I've followed your signals with some minor variations, for a number of years successfully and I doubt I could manage without them. Incidentally, I don't use stops either. BTW, my local Copy Center makes free Internet available. If you have one near your parents you could call them.

Thanks and:

"The Compliments of Season."

ETUser

#322     Dec 21, 2008
  3. Art's futures biases for Dec 23.

A "1" means bullish bias. A "-1" means bearish bias. The total is the sum of biases. A positive sum will be long bias. A negative sum will be a short bias. A sum of zero will be a neutral bias.

The indices are flashing as solidly bullish signals as we've seen in weeks. Perhaps Monday's late rally portends bigger things for Tuesday.

#323     Dec 22, 2008
  4. Here's a list of sites with free wifi in San Diego:

http://ilovefreewifi.com/sandiego/

If you save that site as an htm file on your laptop hard drive, then you can open it at your parent's home without having internet access.

The San Diego libraries all have free wifi access too. That might be easier and quieter than hanging out all day at a coffee shop:

http://www.sandiego.gov/public-library/locations/

Happy Holidays and many thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

#324     Dec 22, 2008
  5. Art's futures biases for Dec 23.

A "1" means bullish bias. A "-1" means bearish bias. The total is the sum of biases. A positive sum will be long bias. A negative sum will be a short bias. A sum of zero will be a neutral bias.

For Thursday, the indices continue to flash buy signals but interestingly, so does the bond complex.

#325     Dec 23, 2008
  6. Art's futures biases for Dec 24.

According to the CzarCharts, all systems should be go for upmoves in all complexes on Friday.

#326     Dec 24, 2008
  7. Art's futures biases for Dec 24.

The only uncontested signals for Monday are longs in the currencies, particularly the euro.

#327     Dec 27, 2008
  8. Art's futures biases for Dec 30.

A "1" means bullish bias. A "-1" means bearish bias. The total is the sum of biases. A positive sum will be long bias. A negative sum will be a short bias. A sum of zero will be a neutral bias

#328     Dec 29, 2008
  9. SEE 2009 THREAD

#329     Jan 3, 2009
  10. JackR

JackR

#330     Jan 3, 2009