Oddiduro's Trading Oddessy

Discussion in 'Journals' started by oddiduro, Jan 11, 2003.

1. nkhoi

nkhoi

my take is Odd speaks for himself, btw, Murrey speaks as "A Friend of Murrey's"

#41     Jan 12, 2003
  2. Not at all, I can barely balance my checkbook, brother (tongue-in-cheek). There is no way I could balance running an eight digit hedge fund and posting here on ET. I do not think many men could. In fact, I would say it is almost superhuman. He is ten times the man I am.

#42     Jan 12, 2003
  3. You never know...

At least some of them lurk in here...

#43     Jan 12, 2003
  4. oddiduro,

are you a she ?? initials BH ??

i think i know you

jack

#44     Jan 12, 2003
  5. Indeed, I speak for myself. Prof. Murrey's system turned my trading around. He was getting bashed for no good reason, so I stepped in, and started swinging back.

He is a good mentor, as well. Very caustic to some, but NEVER without good advice.

People who cannot separate the messenger from the message are "immature" to put it lightly.

Bambu frequently says that if someone is given a PERFECT trading system, 95% would still mess it up because their thoughts get in the way.

I look forward to this journal.

I am not looking for the respect of anyone in cyberspace, real flesh and blood people are much more important to me.

New traders are what this is about.

I belong to four yahoo groups that center around Gann analysis, they are very willing to share.

Were it not for their willingness to share, I would not be in the excellent postion I am today.

I do believe that there are some that which to blur the fact that trading is not difficult.

#45     Jan 13, 2003
  6. Hmmm... errr....

Well, it came this far... with all the fuss and the hype going on...

I'm starting to get embarassed with all this... as a semi-fellow Gann trader. (MM is based on Gann)

... oddiott, quit the post... quit the journal... forget about ET... there's nothing for you to prove... thanks for all the fun time... it was entertaining while you were here...

Just stay in Yahoo! Groups that you were in... this isn't the place for you... you're just going to embarass yourself and MM...

Bambu or others... put some sense in him if you can... he'll fail from the reply above... Trust me... give him 10 calls... it won't work out... I don't want to hear, I posted this but I did this and all the excuses which people will attack on...

As I said, Oddiott = Murrey Math... do you want him to represent MM??? A lot of traders are lurking this website than you think... Anyways, I did warn...

Bambu and other MM lurkers... I hope you see what I see...

Again, MM works, like Moving Averages or stochastics, but it depends on each individual to make it work...

Also... this will be the last post on MM and Oddiot from me...

#46     Jan 13, 2003
  7. Ouch! Caught the little xxx!! And the ultimate handle for all these 'supporters' is..... "Mr Murrey Math Major"

I'm wondering if its time to find a new board guys, the shucksters / snakeoil sellers are now in the majority!!!

Oddi (great man), how do you address this scurrilous accusation that you are in fact NOT schitzophrenic, but are rather several distinct people, all posting in the (rather vain?) hope of promoting Murrey Myth?

#47     Jan 13, 2003
  8. WOW!

Leaving Already???

Oddiduro hasn't made a single call, but because some people don't want to play by the negative rules you have made, now you want to take your keyboard and go home????

That says an awful lot.

Just when I was getting used to the heckling.:D

Oh, and as far the accusation, well, it is less an accusation and more like desperation on the part of the accuser.

Multilple posters, yeah, okay, whatever.........

#48     Jan 13, 2003
  9. Dont worry OddBall! I was only kidding. Can't WAIT to see what you come up with next!
    You make my day, dude! LOL!

#49     Jan 13, 2003
  10. Good, I want you to be here Wappers2, I really do.

#50     Jan 13, 2003