Odd things surrounding Bin Ladens death.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 2, 2011.

1. And you know this because???

You clearly do not even begin to understand how good our Military, AND ESPECIALLY OUR NAVY SEALS AND SPECIAL OPS ARE.

These Special Ops forces ( about 30 men ) had been rehearsing this mission since last August, complete with a mock-up of OBL's compound. There were probably 5,000 military personnel involved in supporting these men and the operation.

And as for your point about no one knowing about this...
    We finally got smart and stopped giving the Pakistani's the "heads-up".
    It was a Unilateral Mission.
    Period.

#11     May 2, 2011
  2. You just made my point...they knew where he supposedly was since AUGUST. 8 months to strike is not lightning speed.

#12     May 2, 2011

3. Lol......the Paki's are livid, going on about ''Pakistan is a sovereign nation and it was theirs to announce his death, wah wah wah.''

#13     May 2, 2011
  4. If Bin Laden had not been killed, or captured, he would certainly
    release a video - with a copy of the NY Times with his obit in hand - declaring his death a hoax. The idea that the govt. has perpetrated a Bin Laden hoax is dimwitted to say the least.

#14     May 2, 2011
  5. wtmf? buried at sea?

lol, like Charlton Heston said, "It's A Madhouse"

#15     May 2, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Are we going to see video of the sharks tearing him apart in the water? I hope they tossed in lots of chum with him. :D

#16     May 2, 2011
  7. =================
    I see your points ,Ptt ;
    rattlesnake deaths are quite common;
    spitting cobra or a king cobra death may cause shock & silence.:cool:

Also strange, with all the negative things President Barack said about America...including the ''America is no longer a Christian nation''But that may have been said BEFORE his relection campaign was announced.

Well if you check the transcript of the Sunday speech,strange speech, ,perhaps he should have wished the Jews good passover/late, the Christians , good friday/late. President Barack said instead ''one nation under God..Thank you .May God bless you, and may God bless America.

Strange things happen in Chicago politics/American politics:cool:

#17     May 2, 2011