Ocupation 101...Why do people revolt!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Hamas did not have to prevent anything especially after Israel violated the ceasefire 195 times.

The tunnels were mainly to smuggle food and medicine to the population under seiged. The tunnels were dug after Israel imposed the illegal siege.

#11     Dec 31, 2008
  2. Hamas did not have to prevent anything

06/26/2008
    militants fired two rockets into southern Israel today, further straining a shaky, week-old truce as Israel kept vital Gaza border crossings closed in response... Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni said it should not matter who was behind the rocket attack. "I am not interested in who fired and who didn't fire at Israel," she told reporters. "It is a violation, and Israel needs to respond immediately, militarily, for every violation."
    http://www.nysun.com/foreign/gaza-rockets-again-break-hamas-truce-pledge/80769/

You can take this good cop (Hamas) bad cop (other terrorists) nonsense and shove it, Hamas was obligated to prevent all rocket attacks from Gaza.

The tunnels were mainly to smuggle food and medicine to the population under seiged.
    LOL, thanks for the laugh.

#12     Dec 31, 2008
  3. You're arguing with a useful idiot. The truth and facts mean nothing to them. Hamas is completely innocent, don't ya' know. They are really very nice people...peaceful too.

#13     Dec 31, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quote from Lucrum:

So who is firing all the rockets at Israel now?

OK but I didn't ask WHEN they started, I asked WHO is firing them?

#14     Dec 31, 2008
  5. The rockets now are bieng fired by all groups in Gaza. The governoment of Hamas is not obligated to adhare to the ceasefire after it expired.

#15     Dec 31, 2008
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So I assume Israel is not obligated to abide the the expired cease fire either.

So what was the problem again?

I forgot.

#16     Dec 31, 2008
  7. And they dug tunnels to smuggle food and medicine. This one rally cracked me up. He probably believes it too.

#17     Dec 31, 2008
  8. Fair enough and let's face it, the government of Hamas is only obligated to adhere to its charter which calls for killing all jews (literally) and wiping Israel off the map. And let's also face it that these views are shared by overwhelming majority of the palestinian, arab and muslim street. So when you post your drivels about big bad Israel bombing the crap out of poor innocent Hamas militants you can hardly expect any sympathy and any reaction other than ridicule.

#18     Dec 31, 2008
  9. While your claim above is false and pure disinformation about Hamas charter, on the ground, the only party that is involved in killing the People of Palestine with complete disregard to the international community is Israel. Israel is the best to cry wolf while it is busy slaughtering children. Any complaint about the barbaric actions of this state will result in anti Semitic labels flying in a more aggressive rate than the continuous bombing of Gaza.

As Gilad Atzmon, an Israeli activist, stated, the people of Israel strive on seeking the blood of their opponents. The people of Israel elect a leader who takes pride in having hands soaked in the blood of his children victims. I am starting to think that this is a deep Jewish Psyche inherited from the teaching of the Talmud which regards any none Jewish person as a legitimate target for theft, killing, rape and deceit.

#19     Dec 31, 2008
  10. And while it all happens Hamas is busy digging tunnels to smuggle in food and medicine, right? LOL

#20     Dec 31, 2008