October 2nd 2006, Black Monday?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dan05, Sep 15, 2006.

1. dan05

dan05

Yeap May be.

I do not trade the daily signals and have not done back testing so can say much about them.

I did followed them for some weeks two months ago, and the market direction and turning points where very accurate. I did not care about the levels, or range. It was enough for me the direction and TP.

I know users that do trade Options with them.

With respect to Intraday signal, yes, is does work and I've been posting results.

Anyway I just felt sharing this with ET users would give you a second opinion from a complex system on all your swing indicators.

Take care.

#81     Oct 2, 2006
  2. dan05

dan05

Hi guys,

This is an intraday chart of the Russell. This is why I trade system intraday.

The black line is the prediction, the red line is the market.

Trades are computed at 10:15 and not modified after that.

Not bad for a no volume day. The short anticipated some minutes, but its still paying. We'll see how it ends.

Take care.

#82     Oct 2, 2006
  3. #83     Oct 2, 2006
  4. #84     Oct 2, 2006

5. So what? the main thing: IT'S SHORT TODAY that's it!

#85     Oct 2, 2006
  6. Yup, exactly was short on LCAV. Made some coin today on that play. :D

#86     Oct 2, 2006
  7. Yep same here with ER :D

thanks Dan05!!

#87     Oct 2, 2006
  8. dan05

dan05

Your Welcome!

The prediction for the ER today was good. Check the chart.

The system made 10.70 pts, and could have made more if I had trailed the stops. Anyway not bad at all.

Adding all traded markets the results for the day was

$1,655.45 per traded contract.

I know that from the daily prediction perspective it was not a black monday, as I stated 15 days ago, but may be the predicted movement is starting. I'm no swing trader expert.

Take care.

#88     Oct 2, 2006
  9. BCE

BCE

From Friday
    ER2 followed the lead from NQ today not YM.

#89     Oct 2, 2006
  10. I wouldn't say today's move is meaningless. Markets don't have to decline on high volume -- I think that doing some backtesting on that would prove that out. That being said, I think a high volume sell-off raises the likelihood of a fast and nasty decline.

#90     Oct 2, 2006