Oct 7th debate! Go at it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Oct 7, 2008.

1. #51     Oct 8, 2008
  2. The Drudge poll has Bic Mac winning with 69% and Fox News has Mac with 87%. The most important poll and the only one that counts is the Market. Since Obama took a decisive lead it is down 2000 points.

Rennick Rove out:cool:

#52     Oct 8, 2008
  3. Are you really so stupid that you're weighing 'text in' polls on Fox News?

Yes, I guess you are. You don't even understand the need for scientific sampling in polling, do you?

Did you go to school with OldTrader?

You are the dumbest, oldest motherfucker I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

Here, knock yourself and learn something: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139451&highlight=polling

#53     Oct 8, 2008
  4. Fox's internet poll says diffrently

http://elections.foxnews.com/index.html

Question of the Day
    Who won the second presidential debate in Nashville?

John McCain 31%

Barack Obama 69%

Total Voters:39495

#54     Oct 8, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Obama dicksuckers are all over the internet polls fixing the vote,

And the poll from the guardian. bias and bogus

#55     Oct 8, 2008
  6. Okay. Go find polls that you like more.

Waaaah!!!! Grow a pair.

[​IMG]

#56     Oct 8, 2008
  7. :D
    You must do extremely well in trading with such (a)cute perception skills. Careful with those shades when you drive around at night. I understand you don't want to be recognized in the dark, but you could hurt someone...

#57     Oct 8, 2008
  8. Mac just isn't providing a compelling argument to vote for him. For the shallow and superficial voter,(that's damn near every swing voter), Obama looks more polished and presidential.
    I'm calling it here right now...unless they have a pic of Obama spewing jizz on some white girl, hitting a crack pipe, or laughing while the towers fell, he'll destroy Mac in a landslide.
    Obama won't get my vote, but it doesn't look like he'll need it.

Edit: I'd be remiss if I didn't provide what the compelling argument should be. An Obama victory most likely means a sweep in the house and senate. Those leftist dinosaurs on the supreme court will finally retire and the court will go radical left for the next 25 years. What does that mean? It means illegal immigrants will get every benefit the government has to offer. That is, and will continue to bankrupt this nation. It means that every thug can expect minimum sentence and early release. It means the failed public school system will get worse. It means terrorists will have more rights than our combat troops. It means there will be no nuke plants and industry in general will be bankrupted by absurd emission standards that no other country will have to comply with.
    We are, and will continue our race towards mediocrity on every front with a vote for Obama.

#58     Oct 8, 2008
  9. wjk

wjk

Pretty much my thoughts. McCain had no business being on the top of the ticket. Being a maverick does not make him a reformer. He signed onto the big bailout after all the pork was added. I believe he blew it then. His lack of fire does not help, either. The dems will get the big prize next term...the supreme court.

#59     Oct 8, 2008
  10. BALDERDASH!!
    You have an appropriate handle, as you are stating what at this point in time is obvious. You have not gone out on any limb.
    John McCain showed class and was very presidential last night. I like Obama and he wii be president someday, but not this round. These elections under normal conditions are decided with thin margins. Throw in the race factor and a maverick quasi Democrat-like Republican and the surprise landside will be the other way. At least 6% of the Dems are racist enough not to vote for Obama, I think that study is way off and the number will be more like 20%. Obama is peaking early, the Dem's are always ahead in early October , only to have a very close result come election night. Obama is up 5% right now,Kerry and Gore had bigger leads at this point.
    Jimmy Carter was up 30% in early October.
    The only poll that really counts is the Market, ever since Obama took the lead in the polls the Market has had one of the biggest sustained selloffs in history. So if you want an out on a limb prediction, here it is, "McCAIN WILL WIN WITH 51% PLUS, A LANDSLIDE FINISH

Dick Rennick Morris out :cool:

#60     Oct 8, 2008