Oct 7th debate! Go at it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Mercor

Mercor

That was a joke about Biden....

#21     Oct 7, 2008
  2. hughb

hughb

Obama is right on Pak, Mccain is wrong

#22     Oct 7, 2008
  3. dinoman

dinoman

That's a weak argument. I'm not disagreeing or agreeing its just a weak statement.

#23     Oct 7, 2008
  4. Mccain just like Palin is ignoring the questions and only wants to discuss his pre determined answers

Just take the Pakistan question.The women basically asked if we would go into Parkinson to kill Al queda.Obama said yes.Mccain didn't answer the question,spoke 60 seconds of bull shit, and wants to accuse Obama of attacking Pakistan,And Obama did not say he was attacking Pakistan.

#24     Oct 7, 2008
  5. hughb

hughb

Trying to type quickly without being distracted from the debate. Pak needs to be attacked just like Astan, the Taliban is there and Pak is doing nothing. give Pak a chance to get rid of them but if they can't or don't, we move in and do it for them.

#25     Oct 7, 2008
  6. I agree.Mccain did not answer the question on what he would do if we had Bin Ladens location in pakiston and pakistan wouldnt or couldn't act

If Pakistan does not take out Bin Laden and wont give us permission to take him out,i see that as no different as Pakistan protecting Bin Laden like the Taliban did

#26     Oct 7, 2008
  7. hughb

hughb

Oh shit, he we go. iran vs Israel

#27     Oct 7, 2008
  8. dinoman

dinoman

Not our problem and should never be or problem!

#28     Oct 7, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

What don't you know, and how will you learn it? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

#29     Oct 7, 2008
  10. The only thing these debates are answering for us is this...we sure as hell aren't getting the best and the brightest to lead our nation.

#30     Oct 7, 2008