Oct 7th debate! Go at it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Oct 7, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

I don't like this town hall format. I don't want to hear these twangy voiced folks with their dumb questions.

#11     Oct 7, 2008
  2. hughb

hughb

Zing! Obama nails Big Mac - "he was there for 26 of them!"

#12     Oct 7, 2008
  3. McCain said healthcare was easy to fix - just a set of very complex issues... hehehe - LOL.
    Then when he mentioned him and Lieberman fighting for the environment - the men's audience approval tanked, then he said "nuclear power is safe and clean, gives hundreds of thousands of jobs in cleanup..." -- that was when the female audience approval tanked.

Is McCain for real? How is it possible to be so self-contradicting and wildly out of touch?
    Doesn't McCain read the news - about how spent fuel was sent back to the US recently?

*sigh* ... I can't but think that McCain is truly beyond his prime...

#13     Oct 7, 2008
  4. hughb

hughb

Big Mac hitting the pork/earmark issue pretty hard. This is a slugfest.

#14     Oct 7, 2008
  5. McCain is rude and unpolished - he just referred to Obama as "that one" McCain is old and grumpy... Straight talk is imploding.

#15     Oct 7, 2008
  6. dcvtss

dcvtss

Obama's solution for everything seems to involve control by the federal government. McCain is not much better, occasionally giving lip service to the "market". Sure would be nice to get something outside of the statist paradigm. Stop subsidizing and penalizing with taxes! It's like an out of control plane that is constantly being over-corrected.

oh well...can always write in Ron Paul.

#16     Oct 7, 2008
  7. Wouldn't it be nice if the American people demanded 2 new candidates..

they are both sub par and lacking.

#17     Oct 7, 2008
  8. dinoman

dinoman

I only wish Americans were that smart!

#18     Oct 7, 2008
  9. hughb

hughb

Big Mac screwing up here, trying to justify Iraq when it's not even the question.

#19     Oct 7, 2008
  10. McCain jokes about his hair transplants. No one laughs.

#20     Oct 7, 2008