Ocommunist won, now lets talk civil war

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Nov 6, 2012.

1. It was a cry out for attention.

#51     Nov 8, 2012

2. I laughed coffee out of my nose on this!

#52     Nov 8, 2012
  3. Aren't you doing the same thing in here?

#53     Nov 8, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Big talker? Like you claiming an extraordinarily high IQ?

I stated my opinion and expressed some contempt.

"Big talker" refers to someone making some claim of unrealistic accomplishment or an expression of intent to do something outside of their capabilities. Your limited access to common colloquialisms suggests that you may have breathed too many asphalt fumes which smothered the ability of that high IQ to express itself outside of your head.

It may be in there but it can't manage to say what it wants to.

#54     Nov 8, 2012
  5. 377 is certifiable along with leapup, fulcrum, pspr, shiteater, woman's absorbant napkin, 666 and phoenix

the above are truly in need of medication and or a rational brain

#55     Nov 8, 2012
  6. Honestly I'm not all that supportive of what you've done with the republic.
    [​IMG]

#56     Nov 8, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you've admitted to sucking your gay brother's dick. So what's your point?

#57     Nov 8, 2012
  8. piezoe

piezoe

Just to let you guys know, I do give a small amount of money each month to help support the work of a group out of Boston that is fighting these Bill of Rights Transgressions Hoof and I have been discussing. I don't accept the premise that we need to suspend habeus to effectively thwart terrorists. But as I indicated, I don't see this as clear-cut issue, but rather one where there is plenty of room for disagreement and debate.

#58     Nov 9, 2012

9. piezoe is 100% correct, in that this issue is anything but cut and dried.
    It is of the most complex and challenging legislation, born of indigent circumstances.

Transparency of the bill and its incorporate folio is perhaps the most important key to the success of its purpose, as well as the means for revision.

As piezoe also indicated, there are numerous organizations which serve to monitor the Act, including the American Civil Liberties Union, the NRA, and the Bill of Rights Committee.

If you have information , pertaining to an individual who has been detained as a result of the Act, then some of the above mentioned organizations may help to better inform you of ways in which the situation might be remedied.

I would again encourage you, and/or your organization to petition legislators, particularly that of Congress, if you feel that human rights have been compromised, as ramification of the bill's legislation and its laws contained within.

#59     Nov 9, 2012
  10. As was demonstrated very decisively last Tuesday, the south will not rise again. So put that thing away, it makes you look bad.

#60     Nov 9, 2012