Occupy Wall Street

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Spikekiller, Sep 29, 2011.

1. How pointless.

We should pleasantly ask the protestors who is a registered voter, all those that reply yes, give them a free bus ticket to DC.

#401     Nov 19, 2011
  2. maxpi

maxpi

hmmm... China has horrendous internal problems of their own, soon enough they will do a massive sell-off of the dollar. That will further the problems in the US of A.. I wonder if all this occupy krap can turn into a revolution...

More likely we will go into Martial Law, the Democrats will declare a state of emergency and suspend elections, makes sense, they already can't let a Conservative finish a sentence, why let them vote?

#402     Nov 19, 2011
  3. you've noticed that also? It's like they are terrified of any honest exchange of ideas. They act like they've worked so hard to get this far and all it will take is one opposing sentence from a conservative to undo all their years of work. I try to watch Amy Goodman on Link tv as often as possible, but I think if she ever had a guest on that disagreed with her she would just break down and cry.

#404     Nov 20, 2011
  4. nitro

nitro

<iframe width="480" height="386" src="http://www.ustream.tv/embed/recorded/18624914" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border: 0px none transparent;"> </iframe>

#405     Nov 20, 2011
  5. [​IMG]

#406     Nov 20, 2011