Occupy Dems Claim Black Men Are N*ggers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Yeah,you show up whenever there is a race related thread

#11     Oct 23, 2011
  2. pspr

pspr

I don't think it is a Roman Numeral. His real name is Malcolm Little which is actually more fitting.

#12     Oct 23, 2011
  3. Context, 6, context.

Let's go back home to Africa he states in the first sentence, but in the second he clarifies that racism is systemic, and at that time, it was. Since the entire system is flawed, it would be best to opt out. He also advocates self defense, and that is quite far from victim mentality. I do hope that helps:)

#13     Oct 23, 2011
  4. Perhaps that would be a product of the fact that thinking men evolve. I often wonder the same thing. All we hear about is MLK the first, never MLK the second or the third.

#14     Oct 23, 2011
  5. Context? The context is today's Flea party that bugscoe asked you to provide a civics lesson for.

Leave the past and victimhood behind and move forward for once.

#15     Oct 23, 2011
  6. We already covered victimhood in that video 6, so either you are not listening, or you are slow. Either way, that is a problem for you.

History repeats, you would do well to learn some.

Here endeth the lesson.

#16     Oct 23, 2011
  7. Actually history rhymes but I'm surprised you'd compare the Flea party to the CRM.

#17     Oct 23, 2011
  8. You better hope and pray this ends like the CRM, Im thinking more like the French Revolution, sans, I hope, the guillotines.

#18     Oct 23, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

Then what does history say is coming for the black man?

#19     Oct 23, 2011
  10. More like the French Revolution? I think you're going to regret making that statement based on how unlikely that is and the ridicule potential. Ironic coming from one who likes to mark posts for future reference.

#20     Oct 24, 2011