Occupy D.C. Protesters Lash Out at Police

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trader666, Feb 6, 2012.

1. You mean like the millions made by corporations that wrote the tax laws and policies that favored them and the top 1%..Like those billions?

You're so pathetically brainwashed by the plutocrats propaganda.

#21     Feb 6, 2012
  2. Hey moron -- why don't you get a drum and join the occuturds. You'd fit in perfectly. Or are you too comfortable in your mommy's basement?

#22     Feb 7, 2012
  3. Lame pspr. Ignore is lame. I know you are better than that.:)

#23     Feb 7, 2012
  4. So law enforcement is liberal????

We control the police now too????

Wow, you guys are fukked:D

#24     Feb 7, 2012
  5. They are students of history. OWS is trying to get their German Sheppard and water hose moment. They are trying hard. The police refuse to give it to them. I think it is smart.

#25     Feb 7, 2012
  6. Are you serious? McPherson Square in Washington is federal property, and as such is policed by the Park Police, which are part of the Interior Service, ie under the direction of the Obama administration. Rep. Issa has had the secretary of Interior in for a grilling about this precise issue.

I would note as well that the DC Metropolitan Police are under the control of one of, if not the, most leftwing city councils and mayors in the entire country.

#26     Feb 7, 2012
  7. They wrote the tax laws that force the top 1% to pay 40% of income taxes?

The same tax laws that impose the world's highest corporate tax rates on US companies?

#27     Feb 7, 2012
  8. Hey man, just confirming. So, the liberals control Hollywood, education, print media, and the po-po.

WTF:D

#28     Feb 7, 2012