Occupiers-What Do You Want?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ricter

Ricter

And plutocrats who don't care to work.

#141     Oct 14, 2011
  2. Bill O'Reilly had an interesting comment last night on Letterman stating that about 9% of all adults are drug users. If true, it will be very hard for them to get a job, and this puts them on the dole. I'd like to see the OWS crowd drug test results. I'd bet a lot of them would test positive.

Seneca

#142     Oct 14, 2011
  3. I'll bet another 9% are politcally incorrect, they need senstivity training. Then another 9% cannot work with the opposite sex which will lead to sexual harassement charges of the employer.

#143     Oct 14, 2011
  4. JamesL

JamesL

9%...9%....9%

we know who you're supporting

#144     Oct 14, 2011
  5. This all ends the same. It's happened before throughout history and will always end the same with violence and mass exodus. So no point complaining about the complaining. Greed & theft always ends bad and some group is always scapegoated

#145     Oct 22, 2011
  6. The occutards want everyone else to pay for their stuff.

#146     Oct 22, 2011
  7. sam111

sam111

These young dolts blame the fox (business), rather than the jerk (government) that let the fox in the hen house.

What do the Occupiers want? They want to end corruption, like anyone else. But they keep blaming the fox without understanding that he didn't have the power to get inside in the first place.

When government grows, creates more laws to limit liberty, and gets into the business of wealth distribution, you get more lobbyists and special interests to get on the good side of government.

Most of them voted for Obama, of all people. As soon as this guy sat on his throne, the business sector scrambled to line up in his palace to kiss his ring.

#147     Oct 22, 2011