Occupiers Set To Invade The CBOT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Get your I-phone cameras ready. This might get ugly.

http://dealbreaker.com/2011/10/cbot-employees-picked-the-wrong-day-to-forget-ids/#more-55490

Chicago Board Of Trade Would Prefer Wall Street Protestors Not Reach Out And Touch Rick Santelli
    By Bess Levin

To: ALL CBOT BUILDING TENANTS
    Subject: ALERT…ALERT…ALERT !
    Importance: High

We have been notified that there will be protesters attempting to perform a sit-in inside our building today at approximately 12:00 noon today, (CDT). Below is the security/safety plan that is being put in place at 11:00 a.m.:

· There will be a Chicago Police Department presence to handle any attempt at entry to this building

· Our Building Security will be closing several of the revolving doors at all entrances/exits of the property; only one revolving door will be available at each entrance/exit

· Guards will be placed at each location and everyone will be required to display their building IDs

We will attempt to make this as convenient as possible for all of you; however, we also want to ensure your safety and the building’s security during this time.

We appreciate your cooperation and adherence to the instructions you will be given by our building security officers.

Please exhibit every caution when exiting and entering the building.

2. Someone needs to put these punks in their place.

3. OWS Protesters Storm Wall St

FRANK ROSARIO and DANNY GOLD
    New York Post
    October 14, 2011

Hundreds of Occupy Wall Street protesters — emboldened by officials backing down this morning from evicting them from their Zuccotti Park campsite for a 7 a.m. cleaning — stormed Wall Street, leaping over barriers and getting into a fracas with cops.

The throng of protesters streamed onto Broadway, blocking traffic, setting up a confrontation with police who are waiting for them on the street.

Things turned predictably violent as cops tackled protesters and chased them up the street — forcing everyone to the sidewalks — in what turned into a melee.

4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm relieved that our government has the power to easily put down dissent, aren't you?

5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't know how many of you remember the incident about 10 years back when a bunch of anti-capitalists stormed the London Stock Exchange and got onto the trading floor. Let's just say, those kids were eating out of a straw for weeks. I kid you not, those floor traders beat those kids within inches of their life. It was one of the most brutal attacks I have ever read about. The locals literally threw their trading cards to the ground, rolled up their sleeves and went to town on these kids.

Just a word of warning...

6. JamesL

JamesL

Only a matter before it turns to violence. And that's when the 2 different factions that Newt referenced Tuesday will diverge.

So please, Obama, Nancy, Krugman, et al, continue to throw your support behind them and let's see how it plays out for you.

7. I don't recall this story but I can easily see it happening here. You can only push so far before the push comes back twice as hard.

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I remember that! Was fucking hilarious.

9. rew

rew

Bring in Rick Santelli to crack a few skulls.

10. Great guy, but he's got nothing on a horse jockey.

#10     Oct 14, 2011