"Occupiers" push Nov. 1 for U.S. to stop paying mortgages en masse.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Both parties are at fault. It's as simple as that.

------------------------------------------------

Exactly.

#21     Oct 24, 2011
  2. What happened? There was a time when AMERICANS would never contemplate not upholding their obligations. Who fell asleep and let these dirtballs in?????????
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no idea. I can understand if one is down in out for a temporary time, or an sickness and the Banks will not work with them on payments.

But to just "Band" together and refuse to pay because you hate the system?

I work 24 hours a day, well, I can work as many as I want but tend to work a lot depending on the region I'm calling. I hate the GOV, I distrust the GOV and BANKS and I can't stand the IRS. BUT I FUCKING PAY MY NOTES. I do not carry much credit on purpose because I rather pay cash (Debit Card) if I can for the item. I still have to play by the rules

In fact, because I do not carry much credit, I could not find a Traditional Bank to loan me money,even though I have assets in the bank. I had to go to a Private Pool of money, created by Investors who loan money, at a good rate but not 4%. They usually pool together for investments but they have a division where the loan to people who are Asset Friendly but who do not play the credit game.

So, even with me playing by the rules, I had to find other means to purchase my loft. And guess what...>I DOUBLE PAY MY FUCKING NOTE!

#22     Oct 24, 2011
  3. Isn't it amazing? How some people can overcharge to the point of being unable to pay.... THEN claim they are a victim of those who allowed the overcharging?

Don't you have to have a brain made of SHIT to rationalize such a thing?

#23     Oct 24, 2011
  4. I kind of like my good credit, these losers need to get a job and go home, they dont even have a clue as to what they are protesting!

#24     Oct 24, 2011
  5. I saw a pair of Occupy Philly types when they first started - most of their arms and legs were coved with tats. You can find thousands for ink but won't go get a job. Nice

#25     Oct 24, 2011
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

This is already going on in a big portion of the housing market..people not paying, people renting their homes collecting money and still not paying. The shadow real estate market in florida alone is estimated at 500k homes,,,,,these are homes not on the market, not collecting debt and most are being rented to others. I can only imagine what would happen if the noose is tightened a lil more....

#26     Oct 24, 2011
  7. Right. If it's possible it will be done. This is why strict regulation is required. Unbridled capitalism has proven a blessing to thieves and swindlers. The internet will prove a blessing to many, including nihilists and anarchists who are as much a threat to law, order, and justice as anyone.

#27     Oct 24, 2011
  8. So, it´s about time for internet police?

#28     Oct 24, 2011
  9. "HUD’s $100 down payment incentive program can also be applied to an FHA 203k loan, which can be used to fund repairs and renovations on the home. The 203k program allows buyers to finance both the mortgage and additional money for rehabilitation needs with a single government-insured loan." Said otherwise, a $100 downpayment gives one unlimited degrees of freedom how to spend non-recourse, massively levered capital, and courtesy of money's fungibility, to even fund, shhh, the occasional iPhone. "Matt Martin, CEO of Matt Martin Real Estate Management (MMREM), says this is one of the most exciting features of the new incentive program and should drive a lot of exposure to FHA’s 203k offering."

----------------------

here's the new and improved plan.....

Now you take the additional money you borrowed for "home improvements" use the funds to pay off a student loan. Then.......drum roll.... stop paying the mortgage on the house.

Now maybe at first glance this looks like "fraud" (wink wink) but..but... just sayin....

how many home improvement loans paid for a flat screen or a cc pay off and ya'll deducted the interest..?

#29     Oct 24, 2011

10. I apologize for going off topic, but this was too good to pass up.

Calling an asinine statement "ass nine" is in itself asinine. Hilarious.

5yr

#30     Oct 24, 2011