occupier nut jobs: "Get rid of capitalism and everyone will make $115k per year.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

All so perverse.

#31     Oct 13, 2011
  2. Wulfrede

Wulfrede

I can't believe I am seeing this.

These "occupy" morons are a bunch of fuc*ing communists. They don't know the sort of blackest evil they are asking for. They need to be crushed. Now.

They don't want democracy. They want 1918 Russia.

Everyone gets paid 115K? No menial jobs? No reward for risk taking? We all work half weeks?

Yeah, that 115K will go a long way when we hyperinflate under the new communist regime. The next thing we know, we get rationed butter and bread. Sometimes we'll even have meat. Hell, let's just go straight back to stone age. Why screw around.

For all their purported "education", these people are shocking with their naivete. They seem to have zero historical perspective. Damn peasants. Go read a book and this time make sure it doesn't have Spiderman on the cover.

Let me guess their next tenet ... we are all created equal?

I was born and raised in a communist country, I know what's it's like and I'll fuc*ing choke every half wit commie bastard with my bare hands.

Long live America. Long live Capitalism.

/Wulfrede

#32     Oct 13, 2011
  3. 151

What I cant understand, is why people continue to refer to the bottom 20% or whatever percentage.

Jobs, those are a competitive market. Same with everything we buy and everything we do and everything we spend.

For one reason or another if someone is in the bottom X %, face it, its because you are losing the game.

Just like any other competitive aspect of life, winners win and they continue to win because they are good at what they do. Losers lose because they are not good at what they do.

Loser and winners alike can lose due to an unfortunate event.

We need to realise that some people either suck at everything, or they suck at putting themselves in position to succeed.

The bottom X % will always continue to fail.

What we should be working towards is assuring that no one is in the bottom x % due to anything outside of fate or their own poor actions.

#33     Oct 13, 2011
  4. I read the rest of the blog, he is not exactly saying everyone will make 115k a year. He's saying that if the entire wealth of the USA was distributed evenly amongst the whole population, that would be the amount.

#34     Oct 13, 2011
  5. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

BY the time i finished reading this, i was standing and almost had my hand over my heart getting ready to say the Nagtional Anthem,,, great post, thank you,

EF

#35     Oct 13, 2011
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

That doesn't change the fact that he says "You would get paid an income of at least $115,000 per year."

Anyway, if we forced a redistribution of wealth like that, and let everyone work 20-hour week "fun" jobs (or not work at all), the wealth in this nation would vanish faster than free food in a mob of parasitical "Occupiers."

#36     Oct 13, 2011
  7. Arnie

Arnie

The reason 62 million American have no or negative net worth is because they made certain choices. Period.

#37     Oct 13, 2011
  8. In a way, that is the platform Odumbo ran on... his "fundamental transformation of America".... share the wealth.

"When robbing Peter to pay Paul, one can count on the vigorous support of Paul"...

It's obvious why ne'er do wells would support him on this, of course.

#38     Oct 13, 2011
  9. [​IMG]

dozens of community groups, unions,
    student organizations and lots and lots of regular folk are taking to
    the streets in a mass protest that will culminate in Times Square at
    5pm, then moving (by train party!) downtown.

#39     Oct 13, 2011
  10. hoffmanw

hoffmanw

+1. Send them to North Korea to see how they will love it. Capitalism is intrinsic to democracy. Maybe he meant communism. Communism sounds great in theory, but in reality it doesn’t work. USSR had it. It failed miserably. China once had it. Thirty to fifty million people died of starvation. North Korea is still implementing it. Their famine rate is among the highest in the world. Thousands and thousands die of starvation each year.

#40     Oct 13, 2011