occupier nut jobs: "Get rid of capitalism and everyone will make $115k per year.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by peilthetraveler, Oct 12, 2011.

1. asap

asap

you're talking by experience, aren't you?

#21     Oct 12, 2011
  2. I was too laxy to post the link. Thanks for backing me up. :D

#22     Oct 12, 2011
  3. ask your sister

#23     Oct 12, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

This is what i love about all these far left loons. They will cry till they are blue in the face about the cost of the TARP bailouts which I have read from numerous sources will end up costing about 100 billion, but they got no problem with the Stimulus.

Now im not by any means in support of the TARP bailouts, as i support a truly free market, and i think the fact that they knew we would bail them out just encourages them to take more and more risk. However if you want to talk in Obama terms about Jobs "saved or created" TARP kicks the shit out of the stimulus at a tenth of the cost. What would the unemployment in this country have been if we had allowed the entire banking system to collapse? So if you had to choose between TARP for 100 billion and stimulus for 900 billion and your goal is to "save or create" jobs which one seems like a better idea?

These leftwing whackos cant seem to understand the simplest numbers.

#24     Oct 12, 2011
  5. joneog

joneog

I find it hard to believe this is serious. Maybe it's just satirical?

I saw a bunch of comments under the article but I was too scared to read them.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. " - Mencken

#25     Oct 12, 2011
  6. MKTrader

MKTrader

Stupidity,

We all know you aren't a trader, but at least make some half-arsed effort try to act like one on ET. Or better yet, just stick to whatever sites you and other welfare queens frequent. It's obvious you aren't working or trading.

Oh, and you and the Occupy nuts are welcome for my taxpayer-supported assistance.

#26     Oct 12, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, I agree 100%!!!

Its funny when you see these guys like Convertibility who frequent a trading site and spend all their time talking about how we should soak the rich, and tax the shit out of traders.

Why would a person spend all their time on a trading site demonising traders, and talking about how we need to tax the shit out of anyone who makes money?

#27     Oct 12, 2011
  8. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

The US is no longer a republic.

#28     Oct 12, 2011
  9. Hey Peil, "birthright" is one word.

So is "nutjob."

Just FYI.

#29     Oct 12, 2011
  10. dtan1e

dtan1e

lots of bark but no bite is this whole occupy thing