obviously today will gap and trap !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Dec 18, 2007.

1. rc5781

rc5781

damn, dude you got the entire day mapped out already tick for tick....let's see how accurate it is...

o wait never mind, lol...that was fri

#11     Dec 18, 2007
  2. With something so obvious, you better be up at least 50 large right.

#12     Dec 18, 2007
  3. My2cents, thank you very much!

#13     Dec 18, 2007
  4. dberliner-

Oh I know, I was introduced to the service back in 1994 and I had a subscription for a quarter back in 1995. It was worth every penny. It's the real deal. In the scheme of things that's a relatively modest price. I just wish I had been smarter.

There was a lot on that daily report that I didn't fully understand and didn't capitalize on. The questions I had forced me to take the seminar to satisfy my curiosity. In hindsight I did it backwards. I should have taken the seminar then subscribed to the service.

However, the real value from the seminars is taking what you learn and making it your own. Out of which comes the AM CALL. I took that seminar, quit my job running a trading desk at the firm of navy blue suits and red ties on Wall St., and never looked back.

I have purposely not mentioned the name of the service in order to remain impartial. I do not work for them, nor take any renumeration, nor have a subscription. I'm just sharing my experience.

If you really want to know what is on that report drop them a line and I'm sure they'll be glad to send you copy.

Just be prepared to throw away what you think you know and learn what's really going on.

62.45%

Just,
    My2¢¢

#14     Dec 18, 2007
  5. interesting.......

#15     Dec 18, 2007
  6. not true, when stocktrad3r says buy it is very obvious what you should do. it works every time.:D

#16     Dec 18, 2007
  7. gobar

gobar

nice call....

#17     Dec 18, 2007
  8. MKTrader

MKTrader

And to top things off, we could even see a mid-day reversal to shake out the shorts who got greedy and didn't take their profits.

Don't forget, with all the doom-and-gloom and easy access to shorting (inverse ETFs, etc), there's now a whole crowd of novice permabears, too.

#18     Dec 18, 2007
  9. You guys are on a roll today. Late to the party shorts getting a little of the old xmas roasting right about now. Let's see if it lasts into days end... any takers?

#19     Dec 18, 2007
  10. Great call. Bulls make money, pigs make money, bears get slaughtered.

#20     Dec 18, 2007