Obviously if we banned knives this would never happen

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Apr 9, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Moral decay as America turns away from God. Like Obama says, we are just another country in the world. Anything special about America will soon just be a distant memory.

#11     Apr 9, 2013
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

These guys shot with both .22s and M1 Garands; they had to make changes to the outdoor firing range back in the WW2 days to support the M1s. The indoor range only supported .22s.

Maybe they only got the firing pins for assembly when they showed up to the range. I never really watched to see. I saw that they passed out and kept track of ammo & had plenty of instructors keeping an eye on everything. All competitions I believe were done with .22s, but the M1s were used for qualification/training.

The demostration rifles (parades) that they carried around at some show-off events were fakes.

Sadly in the modern era, they do not have the outdoor range anymore, but still have the indoor range with 22s.

#12     Apr 9, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Maybe it was just my school that didn't have firing pins in the M1's.

We had a .22 range in the basement, too. There were about 8 of us who qualified for the rifle team and would travel around to different schools in neighboring states for matches. We would go through a ton of ammo practicing. It was a lot of fun.

#13     Apr 9, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

So do I.

At any rate, a knife is a comparatively low efficiency weapon.

#14     Apr 9, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Take a butcher knife and stick it in your gut. Let us know how inefficient it is for you.

Just under the bottom rib on the right side is a good spot to test it's inefficiency.

#15     Apr 9, 2013
  6. jem

jem

so what are you saying?

knives would be "low efficiency" if we have to protect ourselves against our govt... so we had best make sure we preserve our right to bear arms?

#16     Apr 10, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

All of us need to wake up, and study agenda 21. We're on the road to owning plastic forks and spoons... Yes on US soil!:( :mad:

#17     Apr 10, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

There were 1,843 knife homicides in 2010 in the US alone, you ignorant fuck.

#18     Apr 10, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Don't confuse Rectum with facts. His little make believe factoids can't stand the scrutiny. He should go back to being the Riddler so no one can figure out what he is talking about and we don't see how stupid he is.

#19     Apr 10, 2013
  10. pspr.

My apologies.

I did not realize that you really are an angry OLD white man.

In the future, I will respect my elders.:)

#20     Apr 10, 2013