**obvious Trade In Qyd And Aapl About To Occur Read***

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jul 5, 2008.

1. I dont think you could be more wrong if you tried.

#11     Jul 6, 2008
  2. Yep, very good trade. Def going to be a bounce in the market and a larger one in the Q's. Just read what the charts tell you....

#12     Jul 6, 2008
  3. Screw the charts, just buy Apple. Just buy it. Buy some Goog and BIDU too, you wont regret it. Dont wait until this monster is over 200.

#13     Jul 7, 2008
  4. S2007S

S2007S

If anything sell the rallies if you are in AAPL or Q's

I just added a small position in QID on todays rally....if this rally becomes a sell off by 4pm sub 11k levels await in the dow.

#14     Jul 7, 2008
  5. yayt

yayt

I was going to come in and say, "I can admit when I'm wrong, you were completely right about Apple shooting up today" but after this post I really can't make myself say it, lol

#15     Jul 7, 2008
  6. This is the best advice your going to see on elitetrader. Just buy it now or you will be sorry tommorrow. A breakout is about to occur. Buy the Apple stock now! I said right now!!!

[​IMG]

#16     Jul 7, 2008
  7. The bull is back!!! Time to get into Apple. Buy the Apple stock right now!!!

#17     Jul 8, 2008
  8. Take your profits now!!!! Don't be a pig.

#18     Jul 8, 2008
  9. yayt

yayt

While you have no reason to believe me because I'm posting this after the fact, but I chose to go long CMI Friday at the close, and for the past 2 days it has outperformed AAPL by ~1%.

either way, you were right these past 2 days, good call - as the above poster said, I'm not sure that it's going to keep going, but props nonetheless

#19     Jul 9, 2008
  10. He was right because oil fell $10 and the Fed paraded their people infront of the media.

#20     Jul 9, 2008