Obsama will never get to the ballot, he's not natural

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Oct 23, 2008.

1. that's what humped your mom, to produce you

#41     Oct 23, 2008
  2. Awwwww, hurt your feelings did I? Good.\

That document is 100X more genuine than that fake paper Obsama is claiming proves he's not the Manchurian Candidate via Pakistan.

#42     Oct 23, 2008
  3. I'm just laughing 2 weeks in advance, in normal times, you wait for the ballots to be counted. we already know it's going to be a landslide.......

#43     Oct 23, 2008
  4. I didn't expect that you could support your argument.

Did you look at McCain's birth certificate? It's about as non-interesting (even if he was born outside the Panama Canal zone) as a person can get. Only the most dull witted would fall for such unimportant nonsense.

#44     Oct 23, 2008
  5. did you read my post !? He doesn't know how to copy/ paste !

#45     Oct 23, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

Typical liberal - doesn't want to go find the truth for himself. Always expecting others to do the work for you. Drink that Kool Aid - gulp it down...

#46     Oct 23, 2008
  7. I did. Sadly, I'm not surprised. Half of the public, and presumably half or more of the voting public, have IQ's below 100 or so, by definition.

#47     Oct 23, 2008
  8. You may have forgotten, but it's your argument. It's your job to support it.

#48     Oct 23, 2008
  9. Gord

Gord

It's not an argument. Arguments have two sides. There is only one side here - Obama and the DNC are using every legal trick they can find to block access to his vault certificate of live birth. There are articles on the internet that I have read. That means if you use a search engine they should not be hard for you to find. Good luck! [​IMG]

#49     Oct 23, 2008
  10. Seriously now... are you OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!?

You have yet to post ONE single credible relevant thing ! What the flying FUCK is wrong with guys lke you??????.Did you forget to join the human race at birth or did you just drop out a long time ago!

Have you lost all semblance of honor and sold your soul just because you dislike Obama?!

#50     Oct 24, 2008