Obsama will never get to the ballot, he's not natural

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Oct 23, 2008.

1. He's not fighting. you're fighting with yourself in a forum thread.

#21     Oct 23, 2008
  2. Gord

Gord

Fine, put your head in a hole.

What about you, kut2k2 and bigdavediode? Care to answer my question:

Why do you think Obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep his vault certificate of live birth from being exposed? :confused:

#22     Oct 23, 2008
  3. 151

There are several people questioning the AFRICAN labeling of his fathers race on that cert. Seems they think it would have read NEGRO in 1961.

I have no idea if that is true.

But if it is and the person that made this legal copy changed the race to AFRICAN from NEGRO it would invalidate the copy. Meaning that legally he must show the original.

#23     Oct 23, 2008
  4. mxjones

mxjones

I really can't take the stupidity and ignorance any more. I have to quit reading this forum. You guys who keep regurgitating these stupid rumors are brainwashed and borderline retarded.

President Obama - get used to it. It is time to start fixing the mistakes of the past four years.

#24     Oct 23, 2008
  5. If I were Obama, I won't show you anything, I enjoy too much the spectacle of you shitting in your pants at the thought of his impeding victory.

+if he shows it, you'll just move to the next smear. so why just no let people wait wait and wait till they're about to explode and release it two days after the election....
    His victory must be as painful on you as he can make it....

#25     Oct 23, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

Care to answer my question instead throwing around insults?

#26     Oct 23, 2008
  7. We should celebrate, if reeks of desperation, if they thought they had any chance of winning, do you think they'd be talking about that now ? NO WAY. They know they're losing.

The main story on politico is about Blame game and how senior McCain aides are already sending out resumes
    www.politico.com

#27     Oct 23, 2008
  8. Gord

Gord

So you think he won't release it because he is childish?!? [​IMG]

#28     Oct 23, 2008
  9. Yes, and a little bit mean, to make you suffer. the same way a cute girl dances around saying yes for a date, He's in a position of strength. He can make you wait.

#29     Oct 23, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

OK then, we have our first liberal answer as to why Obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep access from his vault cetificate of live birth:

1. Obama is childish.

Any more liberal takers? C'mon step right up. Tell us what you think. It's free and I won't bite (much)...

#30     Oct 23, 2008