Obsama will never get to the ballot, he's not natural

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stock777, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

There are questions of Obama's qualifications to be POTUS. They are legitimate constitutional questions. Obama should clear up the whole affair by allowing access to his vault certificate of birth. Simple...

#11     Oct 23, 2008
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Then why aren't you asking for McCain's non-US birth certificate as well?

Why the double standard?

#12     Oct 23, 2008
  3. sg20

sg20

Obama's school registration record.

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 23, 2008
  4. I'm repeating one more time. This mudslinging just shows how desperate you are. it doesn't project an image of confidence. it basically say, we lost on the issues, we'll try to win on sthg else. it won't work. If it had any credibility, McCain would be all over it.

By doubting the citizenship of whoever doesn't look like you (Caucasian) you're just destroying the long term prospects of the Republican party. You're turning off conservatives from other racial backgrounds.

In fact, these desperate smears look exactly like bear market "capitulation". you're probably over and you know it. it's the last breath before suffocation

#14     Oct 23, 2008
  5. Gord

Gord

I didn't file the suit. And I don't have any doubt as to John McCain's allegiances. If you want to see McCain's vault version go ask him. If he won't show you, go file a suit.

#15     Oct 23, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

To all you liberals who seem to think the public has no right to know whether Obama is actually qualified to be POTUS, I ask this question:

Why do you think Obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep his vault certificate of live birth from being exposed? :confused:

#16     Oct 23, 2008
  7. Fighting tooth and nail ? who are you kidding ?
    he doesn't give a shit

He knows he's going to be the next president of the united states, he's preparing his transition team and fine tuning the get-out-the vote effort.
    Early voting is ongoing, people are already voting for him. it's been crazy in Georgia, Florida and North Carolina
    He probably doesn't know you exist, and couldn't care less.
    He knows your demographic doesn't vote for him, so his policy proposal group will do absolutely nothing during the next 8 years to help you in any way ,shape or form. you're just one more vote for the adversary.

#17     Oct 23, 2008
  8. Gord

Gord

Obviously you know nothing about the law suit. He and the DNC and throwing every legal roadblock they can find at the judge.

#18     Oct 23, 2008
  9. Never in my life during my childhood years and beyond have I ever thought I'd see in my lifetime White men become scared, insecure and the laughing stock of the world. The desperation is palpable.
    I swear to God, this is one of the saddest episodes of my life.
    He Giveth, he Taketh away.

#19     Oct 23, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

Actually you are the one that sounds panicked. Why don't you answer my question:

Why do you think Obama is fighting tooth and nail to keep his vault certificate of live birth from being exposed? :confused:

#20     Oct 23, 2008