Obomb advisor explains the moral superiority of black children via Columbine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phenomena, Jan 5, 2011.

1. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SOzLGasTYfI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SOzLGasTYfI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. 16 out of the last 17 school or child related shootings have been from those taking PRESCRIPTION psychopharmaceuticals! :eek:

Which demographic group is most likely to be pumping their kids with BIG PHARMA candy??? :eek:

3. BTW, check "21 and under" suicide rates here in the US and see how that shoe fits too!!! :eek:

4. Hello

Hello

You look at that as some sort of conspiracy, like PHARMA companies are intentionally making drugs to fuck peoples minds up, where as i look at it as evidence that the kids were emotionally unstable long before they started taking the drugs, the doctor doesnt just hand out anti depressants/anti psychotics like candy to anyone who walks in the door, without there being some sort of problem.

If anything it is evidence that anti depressants, or most of the other meds which are supposed to help fix diseases of the mind simply dont work. As someone who has tried various anti depressants throughout different times in my life, i can attest to the fact that they simply dont work.

And yes suicide rates will obviously be higher in people who are mentally unstable who have to be put on these meds in the first place, any logical person would probably make that assumption without any data whatsoever to back it up. A person doesnt just sit around their house one day "happier than a pig in shit" and then decide they are going to go to a doctor and put themselves on a bunch of anti depressants or other drugs.