Obesity is costing US 147B per year

Discussion in 'Economics' started by sosueme, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Jacob, you're 29 pounds overweight. That's not obese! I bet you have good blood pressure and you're fit. You're not costing the insurance pool.

The fact that health insurance is still arbitrarily tied to employment is a disaster. If BHO is really about reforming health care, he'd start there.

#61     Aug 12, 2009
  2. You want to see obese lards?

go watch a republican rally.

I'll wager good money most of the obama bashers on Elitetraitor are morbidly obese.

[​IMG]

Now over lay the lard ass demographics by voting trends

[​IMG]

Voting trends factoring in population

[​IMG]

And what is even more interesting

If you over lay the voting trends by County and lard ass population density, you'll find in the blue states, the lard ass population tends to vote republican.

Joe the plumber. Dumb as a rock. Fat as a toad.

#62     Aug 12, 2009
  3. Take a look at those maps again. Looks like the fat is pretty evenly split between red and blue.

#63     Aug 12, 2009
  4. ^

Fat as a toad. Dumb as a rock.

So easy to spot you people. You're a Republican. Not the wealthy I-Don't-Pay-taxes type. But a fat tea-bagger right winger type.

As long as you people are screaming like little children, I know Obama is doing the correct thing. I'll begin to worry when you pipe down.

#64     Aug 12, 2009
  5. LOL! You need to see a doctor for all that foaming at the mouth.

#65     Aug 12, 2009
  6. Well sort of. One group has the fat in their ass... the other in their head. I'll let you figure out which is which.

#66     Aug 12, 2009
  7. sosueme

sosueme

I could get the excess weight off you and you would be eating food you enjoy and be enjoying life more.

The first thing we would tackle is ...
    "I always will be. "
    "So fuck it. Three points of BFI don't bother me."

Until we change your self image nothing in your life is going to move on.
    In three words, YOU ARE STUCK

#67     Aug 13, 2009
  8. jjf

jjf

I think he likes being his own victim, after all this is ET

jjf

#68     Aug 14, 2009
  9. sosueme

sosueme

some interesting comments here to the ever growing problem of fat people.

It is interesting how they have normalized their way into society as a protected species.

I don't see any solution to the problem of fat people other than private insurers denying them cover.
    If medicare is going to cover all people including those who take no responsibility for them selves and their children then life in US will become very very interesting indeed.

sosueme

#69     Aug 14, 2009
  10. I have found the perfect solution on how to resolve the obesity problem in the US.

Let Goldman Sachs jack up the price of sugar to such extremes sugar will become unafordable for the little guy.

There you have it.

Fixed.

Thank you Free Market.

Go sugar.

#70     Aug 21, 2009