Obese Americans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sikhinvestor, Aug 22, 2006.

1. DannoXYZ

DannoXYZ

Problem is the fat people are mating with each other!!! If obesity really was genetic, we're just re-inforcing the fat-genes!!!

Had this chic come to my party this last weekend:

[​IMG]

#41     Aug 25, 2006
  2. traderob

traderob

Doesn't look fat to me?

#42     Aug 25, 2006
  3. huh, yeah.......which one?
    And which fat are you talking about?:cool:

That salad dressing looks a little heavy to me...................

#43     Aug 25, 2006
  4. aradiel

aradiel

No.
    I dont want be rude, but, using your words, what is "pure bullshit" is that conspiracy theory that you are trying to sell to us.

As the human society evolves, it is natural that its components aim for higher standards. It is as natural as you choosing the internet - not the regular mail - to do your daily chit-chat.

As a french economist once perfectly put: "To civilize a community is nothing but to wake it up for new needs."

#44     Aug 25, 2006

5. Maybe double standard wasn't the correct term to use. But my point was, if its ok (by most normal real men) for 2 women to go at it, then normal real men should not have a problem with gays(female or male).

#45     Aug 25, 2006
  6. Depends what state you go to in the USA. The southern states are fat as hell.

California is pretty fit. San diego, everyone looks like a super model. Even the women in their 40's are slender and HOT. :)

Colorado is similar. Fit slender people.

#46     Aug 26, 2006

7. you guys are just hiliarious. ET comes close to being useless but man the entertainment value....

#47     Aug 26, 2006
  8. #48     Aug 29, 2006
  9. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Holy Shit!

I'm 5'11 200# ... muscular build. I jog, exercise, etc ...

I'm pretty damn close to the obese number! I'm working on dropping a few pounds, but that is fricking ridiculous. I'm fit as a f*cking horse. I have very little flab ...

http://www.aarpmagazine.org/health/...culation&OVKEY=bmi calculation&OVMTC=standard

the numbers are skewed man, .... Fess up, gives us your BMI

mine 28 ... 30 being "obese" ... what a joke

#49     Aug 29, 2006
  10. I'm 27.3 at 6'5" and 230lbs according to that link.

Doesn't take into account a lot of things (body type, etc).

Don't put too much faith into that crap.

#50     Aug 29, 2006