Obese Americans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sikhinvestor, Aug 22, 2006.

1. A recent pic of bitstream, how ironic:

[​IMG]

:p

#31     Aug 23, 2006
  2. yea...now fat ass will have some fat blisters on his member

#32     Aug 24, 2006
  3. aradiel

aradiel

So what are you doing here - besides trolling -, fatty??

#34     Aug 24, 2006
  4. I've seen that picture of the two women, one supposedly from France and the other from Texas. I think I read on another forum that was fake, and the one girl was from Boston and the fat one from London.

But the point is definitely made. :)

#35     Aug 24, 2006
  5. The only fat people I see in my area (Santa Barbara) are tourists from the midwest... seems like that area in general is home of the "all you can eat" buffet and frigid, stay indoors and eat all day and never excersize weather/attitude...

Hey, I was born in Poland, everyone is thin there, its cultural and I was raised on a really good diet, quality, wholesome low fat food. These days I never eat fast food (last time I tried it was about 6 years ago), it makes me feel like shit, so does sugar... I honestly find it hard to believe that most overwieght people aren't seriously depressed - for me, how my body feels (which is correllated to how I feel about myself) is directly related to what I eat. Its all about will power I guess. Some got it, most don't...

Amyways, thin is attractive, always has been - natural selection will take over eventually, grossly obese people will fail to find partners to shares their genes with...

#36     Aug 24, 2006
  6. jem

jem

I think you may have missed one fact.

In europe I think they still smoke like chimneys. that does keep weight off for many people.

#37     Aug 24, 2006
  7. Yes, that's the one thing we hardbodies with the chiseled physiques lack: a built-in airbag. :)

#38     Aug 24, 2006
  8. Europeans eat fatty foods but do so in moderation. If Americans did the same, they'd look just like Europeans. Except with better teeth.

You won't see many all-you-can-eat pizza joints in London, but you can get fish-n-chips everywhere.

#39     Aug 24, 2006
  9. forum guy.......do u have a lisp?

#40     Aug 24, 2006