Obese Americans

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sikhinvestor, Aug 22, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

the difference is that while here on Earth the healthy people are more apt to feeling good and being happy...it comes with the territory...

#11     Aug 23, 2006
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Interesting comparison, hadn't thought about it like that. But there is certainly an element of truth to it.

#12     Aug 23, 2006
  3. I predict science will come out with a revolutionary new weight loss medication within the next decade or two, providing Americans with a quick easy fix to the obesity epidemic.

Just look at erectile disfunction and baldness- both nicely solved by science within the past decade.
    Providing an innovative new solution to the obesity issue would be so incredibly <b>$$$ lucrative $$$</b>, it's just <b>bound</b> to happen sooner or later.

#13     Aug 23, 2006
  4. pattersb

pattersb Guest

solution to baldness?? Do tell.

Rogaine works for shit. (Former Rogaine spokesman Karl Malone http://www.nba.com/media/espanol/karlmalone_254_west.jpg)

I agree though. Like good tasting, low-calorie, low-cost food that doesn't cause anal-leakage and still satisfies the primal urge.

another non-issue to not worry about. Much like the "energy crisis", trillions will go to the one who figures that one out.

I don't think this has anything to do with American's not doing enough aerobics, (I think excersise for the sake of excerise is a relatively new concept). More about economics. People are doing less labor intensive jobs, and for a couple bucks you can buy yourself a few thousand calories at a fast food joint.

It really is a sign of our prosperity, considering the lower-classes tend to be the fattest.

#14     Aug 23, 2006
  5. Propecia, of course.

#15     Aug 23, 2006
  6. The probem is what was considered fat, or obese 40 years ago and what it is considered today are two entirely different things. Today if you're 10 lobs heavy, you're fat, and 30 or more you're HUGE. That's just pure bullshit. Bullshit that is spun out by the fitness and health food industries to increase sales.
    I really wish the "we must save them from themselves" crowd would go away. I don't smoke, drink alcohol or eat at fast food resturants. However, I'm thinking about starting smoking again and eating Double Cheesburgers in anticipation of the poor soul that has a "comment". At that point I'll snuff out the cig on his forehead and stuff the cheeseburger down his throat. FUCK YOU save the world types!!

#16     Aug 23, 2006
  7. is it harder for a fat guy to get laid?

#17     Aug 23, 2006
  8. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Thought you were refering to surgery.

hair plugs are to a cure-for-baldness as stuffing sacks of plastic in your chest is a cure-for-small-tits ...

taking pills everyday ... not for me. Clip my hair every other week, no need to think about it more than that. It's really quite liberating. My solution... Grin and Bare it.

Might be the last thing that separates us men from women.

#18     Aug 23, 2006
  9. If that fat ass has a bank roll? Then yes he can. www.bunnyranch.com and it's legal.

#19     Aug 23, 2006
  10. Actually, I remember seeing a statistic that said that the UK had more obese people per thousands of people than the US. It's obesity rate was #1 in the world based on population percentage.

#20     Aug 23, 2006