Obame 30 minute Infomercial. LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Oct 29, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#41     Oct 30, 2008
  2. lassic

lassic

dying thread, so picture time

i see this infomercial at night, still don't know what they are selling (bewbs?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#42     Oct 30, 2008
  3. Wow, I'm sensing a little dissatisfaction, don't let it seep into your bones and poison your spirit... or do if you like...

I'm thinking that getting to a tax haven is looking like a really good idea, it's the only way to stick it to these welfare state bastards... traders can do that easier than anybody... I've got balls, I'll probably do it and I hear that they don't bother to go after people that don't pay taxes for those first five years...

#43     Oct 30, 2008
  4. Democrats only have one real concern, that of keeping the black voters on the Democrat Plantation. No matter what Obama says, the fact is his party cannot lose even a small fraction of Black Voters to the Republican party. That means that they will continue doing what they have done since the 1930's, pour money into the Black community and make sure they don't get jobs in the private sector. If they got jobs in the private sector they would be Republicans in no time... Black people are not liberals at heart, they are pretty conservative in many ways really so being Republicans would suit them better than they know, and Obama knows that...

#44     Oct 30, 2008
  5. The infomercial was very depressing and will accelerate the momentum shift towards Big Mac.

Rennick Rove out (the architect) :cool:

#45     Oct 30, 2008
  6. Better hope for an acceleration to lightspeed, Colonel. Yer gonna need it.

Nik Hitchens out :)

#46     Oct 30, 2008
  7. Hmmm... all products made famous because Americans were willing to buy them by the millions...

That does not bode well for McCain/Palin

#47     Oct 30, 2008
  8. Sam321

Sam321

Well, I forgive your blasphemous cynicism against Our New Great Leader.

In the spirit of spreading Hope, I provide you links to inspiration:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dC2aDHtEqk

#48     Oct 30, 2008
  9. Obama is a putz

McCain is a scary half witted walking Cadaver.

Great choices you have there.

And would someone please put a strait jacket on aPalin'. That is one tiresome scary bitch. No wonder the fucking ignorant low-lifes love her.

#49     Oct 30, 2008
  10. cuz69

cuz69

I have seen that too. Nice Boobs!! Yes I am a TIT man.

#50     Oct 30, 2008