Obame 30 minute Infomercial. LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Oct 29, 2008.

1. dinoman

dinoman

I didn't lose my cool, but I will definitely try to make under 200K a year do to this BS policy of "SPREAD THE WEALTH" Obama wants me to give to the, GOV my extra so called gains to what he or the GOV seems ratified.

I would rather take those gains and give them to a local in distress for whatever reason.

The whole problem with Obama is he is trying to nationalize "the giving" in which I think locals should have the right wether they want to give or not.

If someone in my community has an issue wether medical, financial or any other circumstance. I prefer the community deal with it. If we need further help, we would ask on our own circumstance not linking to the GOV.

Just look at the Sunami and or the way Hurricane Katrina scenario worked out.

THE PEOPLE were the ones that really stepped up! We don't need mindless bureaucrats to redistribute our money!

If you think the GOV is a better system of distribution then your going to see more of it at a cost of more poverty.

#31     Oct 29, 2008
  2. dinoman

dinoman

Very good perspective.

#32     Oct 29, 2008
  3. Yes they do, despite what the Republicans told you. Many Americans don't pay income taxes but pay sales taxes, duties, tolls, transfer taxes, and payroll taxes.

So move somewhere where there are no taxes. Simple as that.

#33     Oct 29, 2008
  4. You'd rather make under 200K a year than make an extra hundred thousand because you'll have to pay an extra couple of thousand in taxes.

Huh.

#34     Oct 29, 2008
  5. dinoman

dinoman

I would rather make under 200K, than give it to a GOV that will more than likely waste it giving to others without any checks or balances. ( more than likely Corporates)

Now, don't tax me at a BS GOV level and I will gladly try to make more and give it to my local community for those in need. (with local observance) Make sense?

#35     Oct 29, 2008
  6. lassic

lassic

hell, you know what are more detriments to small businesses in Texas
    cost of insurance,property taxes and gas prices

never in my life i heard anybody say "i don't want to succeed because i don't want to pay more taxes"

#36     Oct 29, 2008
  7. dinoman

dinoman

Its all in context and who you pay the taxes to and who benefits.

Something to think about?

#37     Oct 29, 2008
  8. TGregg

TGregg

Just wait. Taxes are already a primary concern of business owners, as you can see from your list:

Insurance
    Property Taxes
    Gas Prices

Gas prices have a significant tax component and property taxes are all tax. Insurance has some tax built in. Taxes touch all life, all commerce. And it's not going to be just "touching" once the democrats get ahold of the federal government - it's gonna be one rape after another.

#38     Oct 29, 2008
  9. The fear is strong in you.

#39     Oct 29, 2008
  10. dinoman

dinoman

If there is anything left? Don't you think large Corps will leave this country due to the castration of rediculous taxation?

Leading to the death of this country's supposed prosperity?

You are definately on the right path that most do not understand!

#40     Oct 29, 2008