Obame 30 minute Infomercial. LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

(race baiting - a prominant sign of a defeated liberal)

#11     Oct 29, 2008

2. You just DO NOT GET IT!

THE FACT THAT HE EVEN DID AN INFOMERCIAL puts him in the front as a visionary with new ideas and new visions and new concepts for the TWENT- FIRST century; over an old man like McCain who lived in the past and albeit has some great qualities nevertheless is TOO OLD to take this Country forward in the 21st century and in particular in this crisis!

The man can't even do email or use a computer! Sorry that is the JOKE. But nutjobs like you are to intellectually ignorant to see what I am saying! Most likely you are bigoted and just do not like blacks, and then anything I say is a waste of time. Otherwise what possible reason would you not want a change after the slime we have been through the past 8 years?!

My fear is that backwards-thinking losers like you could once again run this country further into the ground! I can't wait until November 5th, when I can breathe again knowing the slime is almost gone from government..

#12     Oct 29, 2008
  3. Gord

Gord

Somebody call a waaambulance...

#13     Oct 29, 2008
  4. dinoman

dinoman

I am a f*cking joke? Thats a weak statement!

NO! Its not about the money! It's about one saying one thing then delivering another.

If you had a slight bit of sense I am not one of the right wing radicals you so like to paint me as. (don't drop me in the neo-con category)

Vomit all you want, but I am not part of the right wing radicals. Do not label me as one of the "Spiritual beings" that hate their next door neighbors. I will admit that I do not always agree with all my neighbors beliefs, but who does?

I will say that any of my neighbors (regardless of their beliefs) have my support as living a better life.

If any of my neighbors run into difficulties I am the first one to jump in and offer any support I can, regardless wether its money or moral.

So, don't you dare paint me as a heartless neo_con bitch, because I am far from it!

#14     Oct 29, 2008
  5. cuz69

cuz69

An infomercial puts him as a visionary with new ideas and new concepts for the 21 century??

Than why hasn't he come out and condemn the disgusting act of the 2 jerkoffs that have Sarah Palin hanging from a rope??

Oh my God if that was done to BO you liberals would be screaming hate crimes and racism. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be protesting all over the place!

You claim he is a visionary of the 21 century? He knows that blacks have been persecuted and if he was a man and decent American, he would have demanded they take it down even if it cost him those 2 votes. Actually that dumb ass would have probably got more votes for denouncing that horrible act.

Oh but I forgot, he is not an American. Just look at who he aligns with... Ayers, Reszko, Wright, Acorn, Khaldi and jerkoffs like yourself and those 2 fucks in West L.A. !

#15     Oct 29, 2008
  6. dinoman

dinoman

Just in case Iceman couldn't comprehend my previous post.

F*ck John McCain too!

#16     Oct 29, 2008
  7. Before you go believe a Republican statement at face value (trust me, it's a mistake -- I learned) -- what are the two quotes and the one where he "changed" the value?

Post them both and the difference will probably be obvious.

#17     Oct 29, 2008
  8. I saw the photo -- what made you think that any mannequin in a red outfit is Sarah Palin?

#18     Oct 29, 2008
  9. cuz69

cuz69

Are you kidding me??
    Go back to sleep. It's been all over the news for days and the 2 idiots that created it were interviewed!
    They called it "ART"!
    I can't believe you can be that asleep. But you are a liberal or a Dem right? So that explains it.

#19     Oct 29, 2008

10. You called Obama a f-king joke when in my view he is one of the more compassionate and non-politician politicians we have seen run for this office .... ever! I honestly do not get how anyone could be against this guy so therfor I assume they harbor some subconcious issues with his bi-racial qualties! Why the H would anyone not be able to see that McCain has turned himself into a whore who wants to win at ANY cost even to the extent of selecting a neophyte like Palin to run for VP WHEN HE IS 72 with cancer in remission!

I was moved by the infomercial and by much of what Obama says. I will be extremely, extemely disappointed if he wins and then does not become one of the really great presidents with bi-partisan qualities, flexibility, calmness under fire, vision and with honor and integrity for all not just the friends of oilman Bush.

Remember that although Obama obviously had help... he has not sold his soul to lobbyists and right-wing radicals like McCain has done just to engender support from oversealous relgious whackjobs in order to get the nomination!

Glad to hear you are not a bigot or a radical and that you see through McCain and Palin-gate! I just saw you representative of the morons on this board and others who cannot accept a change, and give it a try after witnessing what we all have seen since 2001! In my view it is ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE for Obama and the dems to do worse than that!

I am serious!

Sorry if I hurt your feelings and was wrong!

#20     Oct 29, 2008