Obame 30 minute Infomercial. LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dinoman, Oct 29, 2008.

1. dinoman

dinoman

Already he said "Families" that make under 200K. WTF! So, that tax cut for single people will be those making under 100K. ( or less)

What happened to individuals that make under 250K a year?

Lies lies lies! Which of the 2 schmucks will you vote for?

What a F'ing joke!

2. Calculate it yourself:

http://www.electiontaxes.com/

3. This could be the one single reason he will lose the election.

People are already used to hearing the 250K number. Anything changes and they'll vote someone else.

4. dinoman

dinoman

You can't calculate lies! Only the facts when the tax form shows up.

Both of these candidates should be ashamed to be labeled as candidates.

5. Mercor

Mercor

Hey man, very good objective statement, finally.... and very true, except the McCain camp will be to ignorant to pick up on it. Mccain should already be e-mailing the press on this change.

6. YOU are the fucking joke and frankly I would love for losers like you to move overseas!

Oh wait, I get it! You're whole meaningless miserable narrow-minded life is based TOTALLY on MONEY... ain't it brother?! THAT in a nutshell is what the F-CK is wrong with right-wing radicals like you!

They purport to be spitual beings but they hate their next door neighbors... then go home and say grace.

Hypocrites like you literally make me vomit!

7. Ok I get it! You're whole meaningless miserable narrow-minded life is based TOTALLY on MONEY... ain't it brother?! THAT in a nutshell is what the F-CK is wrong with right-wing radicals like you!

They purport to be spitual beings but they hate their next door neighbors... then go home and say grace.

Hypocrites like you literally make me vomit!

8. Mercor

Mercor

I believe your buttfuck friend Obama brought this whole subject up.
    I would rather talk about his terrorist friends

9. Gord

Gord

(panic response)

10. You just DO NOT GET IT!

THE FACT THAT HE EVEN DID AN INFOMERCIAL puts him in the front as a visionary with new ideas and new visions and new concepts for the TWENT- FIRST century; over an old man like McCain who lived in the past and albeit has some great qualities nevertheless is TOO OLD to take this Country forward in the 21st century and in particular in this crisis!

The man can't even do email or use a computer! Sorry that is the JOKE. But nutjobs like you are to intellectually ignorant to see what I am saying! Most likely you are bigoted and just do not like blacks, and then anything I say is a waste of time. Otherwise what possible reason would you not want a change after the slime we have been through the past 8 years?!

My fear is that backwards-thinking losers like you could once again run this country further into the ground! I can't wait until November 5th, when I can breathe again knowing the slime is almost gone from government..

#10     Oct 29, 2008