Obama's War on Women

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 13, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Its funny isnt it? the same people who would consider it absolutely absurd that Obama is sexist, have no problem pushing the narrative that Romney is this cold heartless bastard who has a war against women. We will soon be hearing Romney is a racist as well.

Its funny cause the same people who think it is absurd that Obama, the guy who spent 20 years listening to reverend wright, could be a sexist or a racist, have no problem making the leap that Romney is somehow this hate filled mean spirited bigot......

All because of the political party.....The guy has to be the biggest square, and least emotional guy anyone has ever seen, hed probably be one of those chivalrous ass holes that make all guys look bad, who would throw his coat in a puddle to let his wife walk over it... :D and with all the attacks you could make about him being a flip flopper, one of the angles the far left decides to go with is that Romney is a bigot....

Is there any rational human being who would buy into that? These are the same chuckleheads who accused Santorum of trying to call Obama a nigger, because he started some word out with "ni" and then changed the wording.... They are so obsessed with trying to call their opponents racists, that you dont even have to say the word anymore, they can just say that you "intended to say it." Yeah apparently santorum is such an out of control racist that he can hardly control himself from accidentally calling obama a nigger during a campaign speech in front of thousands of people.....

#31     Apr 13, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Well, IQ-41 would. Oh wait, you said, rational human being. Nobody I can think of then. :D

#32     Apr 13, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does it say that in the first amendment?

#33     Apr 13, 2012
  4. Industrial construction and mechanical maintenance. Refineries, steel mills. Capital project work has picked up, and the maintenance budgets are finally getting some attention.

#34     Apr 13, 2012
  5. I would imagine most women should be offended by obama's women inititiative, or whatever you want to call it.

why? because he is acting as if women are some kind of minority group or special needs group that needs specialized care.

To me, its highly insulting. I would imagine women in the modern world would also share that view. i could be wrong.

#35     Apr 13, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

So what's the latest in push broom technology? :D

#36     Apr 13, 2012
  7. If only more people were as sensitive as you Maxi , the whole of the world would be so much nicer.

#37     Apr 13, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Nahhh, Im not overly sensitive, im just going to continue posting and holding you left wing pussies to the same standard you try to impose on conservatives, in order to point out the absurdity of your claims.....

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/109914" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#38     Apr 13, 2012
  9. Your editing skills qualify you for a job in network news. :eek:

#39     Apr 13, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

It's a gift.

#40     Apr 13, 2012