Obama's War on Women

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 13, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

It's a welcome change! I don't know what you are doing (exercising, eating right, or whatever) but it's good to have the old CaptainObvious back! :)

#21     Apr 13, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Absolutely. This country is full of outspoken racists such as Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, David Duke, Louis Farrakhan, Eric Holder, RCG Trader, etc. The list goes on. :D

#22     Apr 13, 2012
  3. +1

#23     Apr 13, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

Hate speech is never free.

#24     Apr 13, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

And so you see, CaptainObvious? Once one of them sticks their neck out, they all get giggly and come out to play. And here you are, counting yourself among them? I expected better.

#25     Apr 13, 2012
  6. hate speech: Whatever gets a liberals's panties in a wad and they cannot counter with rational thought.

#26     Apr 13, 2012
  7. Well, the whole financial meltdown threw me for a loop costing me a great postion, money and investments. Needless to say it set me off in a big way. It's taken some time to make my peace with it all, and while I still think the bastards who pulled this stunt should be strung up, on a personal level I just want to let it go. Landing a nice postion more appropriate for a man of my great wisdom and experience :D has not hurt either.

#27     Apr 13, 2012
  8. People are entitled to their opinions, some of which I agree and some I don't. My point was, as is the OP, is that people see whatever they want to see, especially where politics is involved.

#28     Apr 13, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

We know you and some of your friends went through a difficult period. I'm glad something worked out good for you in the end.

#29     Apr 13, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Good news! You back in the construction business again?

#30     Apr 13, 2012