Obama's War on Women

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 13, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Careful what you wish for. The truth is your party's greatest enemy, seeing as how you cannot make a single point in your favor without flat out distortion.

#11     Apr 13, 2012
  2. I have been seeing things more clearly the last couple of days as my conservative friends can attest too.:D

#12     Apr 13, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I concur.

#13     Apr 13, 2012
  4. I knew we could count on you to get this exactly backwards. Not that what you "think" matters for anything other than amusement.

#14     Apr 13, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Still nothing going on in Canada eh? You didn't run with the dino coin story I gave you?

#15     Apr 13, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

Not at all. In fact, quite the contrary. Max, who has repeatedly defended the "honor" of outed racists under his previous user names (in the name of "free speech" and all that), is trying to smooth over some truths with false equivalencies to downplay the uglies.

As an aside, when you find yourself in agreement with Max, it's time to recalibrate your compass.

#16     Apr 13, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, i got to admit, your on a roll..... :D

#17     Apr 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you you have a problem with free speech too huh.

#18     Apr 13, 2012
  9. That's what happens when you spend more time around people that don't have their heads up their a$$es.

#19     Apr 13, 2012
  10. It's not against the law to be racist here in the US , (i don't know about canada) and I will defend your right to be one ( racist fool).

#20     Apr 13, 2012