Obama's war on Catholics

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by jem, Jan 31, 2012.

1. We did the black thing, the next historic candidate will be a woman, then a Latino. By the way, all of this will happen thru the Dems, unless the GOP reboots and wipes it's current hard drive clean.

#31     Feb 4, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

What, no homos?

#32     Feb 4, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I'm doubting this. I consider myself to be an arch-conservative but don't really see the birth certificate or "natural born citizen" thing going anywhere. I think you are placing too much hope there.

I've seen enough quotes of RCG to understand that he thinks that making churches who supply healthcare benefits for their employees pay for birth control and abortion is going to sink Obama's chances in the general election.

It is an issue but I think he is placing to much importance on it. The economy and foreign policy will dominate the election imho. I base that on my observation that backlash from Fast and Furious is not having much of an effect, they can't even get Holder to resign over it. Domestic policy that is non-economic isn't getting much attention.

#33     Feb 4, 2012
  4. Not yet, to many folks like you still walking around, but give it time.

#34     Feb 4, 2012
  5. Suppose we had a homo for prez, what will we call the first lady? The first mate? I dunno. Then the first homo picks a homo vice president, then to futher prove the point of the "ax to grind" diverse crowd, we appoint a few homos to the Supreme court, and a gay press secretary.

I'm fine with all of this till the Halloween Party.I say go for it, pink contrails on Air Force One, boyaahhh!!!

#35     Feb 4, 2012
  6. Are we 100% sure we haven't had a gay President already? Many innuendo's, but does anyone have facts on this?

c

#36     Feb 4, 2012
  7. SunTrader

SunTrader

#37     Feb 4, 2012
  8. Histrionics, but typical behavior.

#38     Feb 5, 2012
  9. You mean employing like minded people? It's done all the time.

#39     Feb 5, 2012
  10. Just an observation. I'm in the bible belt home of Southern Baptist and Church of Christ. Both think the other is very wrong. But concerning Catholics both are in agreement that Catholics are a dangerous and evil cult. And Mormons are like Moonies so they don't even talk about them as being even a real religion.

#40     Feb 5, 2012