Obama's war on Catholics

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by jem, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Nah, it will get fixed. Quickly. The Catholics are an enormous voting block with very very deep pockets.

I am not quite sure why this was not considered when the bill was written.

I have had patients die who were Jehovah's witnesses, because they will not take blood. On a cardiac floor, that is most likely a decision to die. We did not give the blood, and some of them did die.

I have to say this is one of the few times I would have to say that Pres. Obama needs to rethink this, and quickly.

A Mea Culpa would be best.

#21     Feb 3, 2012
  2. It won't come to that. For his sake, it had better not come to that.

#22     Feb 3, 2012
  3. jem

jem

there are hard core lefties on his staff-- culture of death types... to use a former expression... this is pay back to them and their friends.

the lefties were going after this bill in particular and Catholic Hospitals in particular for years.

Note.... if I were a black person and I knew they were locating planned parenthood abortion clinics near black populations, and I knew planned parenthood was started by a major proponent of eugenics... I would be pissed. I am pissed as a white person.

Obama might not see himself as black man from america... but I wonder how he can stand of the genocide of so many people like himself.

I wonder how smart black people can stand con artists and killers, like pelosi and reid, frank, biden, kennedy, jackson and even sharpton... hell there is a genocide going on as liberal democrats pretend its about choice and support dems who funnel money to planned parenthood for genocide.

20 million black kids killed by democratic policy.

#23     Feb 3, 2012
  4. The difference is the they do not have to go the PP clinic, just as they do not have to visit the liquor stores that are on every corner of a poor neighborhood. It is not a black thing jem, it is a poor thing. Except, no one talks about all the poor whites in the rural areas of this nation. They are catching hell, no one talks about it.

Anyways, that's another topic. Obama is not stupid. Bucking the Catholic church on these grounds would be a grave error, and may well cause other denominations to unite behind this. Christians are pro-life in general.

He needs to stand down on this.

#24     Feb 3, 2012
  5. jem

jem

sorry I added to my post as you were making yours.

I do know planned parenthood was founded on eugenics and sanger was also racist in a true sense of the word.

#25     Feb 3, 2012
  6. Again, the difference between PP and this forced contraception thing is that these women are not mandated to abort their babies. This genocide is self inflicted.

Obama will have this fixed by Monday. If not he is conceding the election via policy to the GOP. It is going to be tight race. He cannot afford this. I know a lot of Catholics, and I am telling you he had better make nice with them and not dither around about it either.

#26     Feb 3, 2012
  7. jem

jem

I know this may piss you off... but if Obama is unwilling to show proof of eligibility to the states, he will not be changing this policy. Look for a few more over the top very left decisions, as well.

Can you say... Madame President.

#27     Feb 3, 2012
  8. Obama and one more step in dividing this country.

Starting with the "we won" comment right after he took office, to class warfare with the rich and poor.....

One man {obama} is trying to raise a billion dollars in campaign cash, think about that. One billion dollars just so he can beat another man. Do we really need a billion dollar campaign?

Obama is going to jinx the prospects of a future African American candidate.

#28     Feb 3, 2012
  9. Jem, for the life of me I cannot understand why a man with your obvious intellect is a birther. Further, you disrespect the Clinton machine. If there was ANY way trip Obama up over this, it would have been done. Why don't birthers see this?

So no, I am not pissed off, I am just astonished.

The Catholic issue WILL sink him, if he does not clean this up, right now.

Birtherism. It just surprises me, as I have seen your posts and you demonstrate the ability to use logic, that's all.

#29     Feb 4, 2012
  10. Yeah, that class warfare thing. Good luck with that. The GOP is going to put Mittens up there.:D

#30     Feb 4, 2012