Obama's Top Advisor Suggests First Family Name Dog "Miss California"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 17, 2009.

1. ak15

ak15

Not surprising to see such vile garbage from an old loser like you who doesn't have a life, does not trade, spends trading and non-trading hours alike, trolling here. You can't even compose simple sentences without lapsing into basic spelling and grammatical construction errors. Case in point - incorrectly using the apostrophe in buffalo's as opposed to the appropriate plural form, buffaloes.

#11     May 17, 2009
  2. Illum

Illum

I think she hot as hell but w/e . They are picking on a very young woman from a beauty contest. It is a bit ridiculous, and should be beneath anyone that high up. Maybe Obama will take the heat off by insulting retarded bowlers tomorrow or something. Class

Not being anti Communist party or anything. I know if you look up Gentlemen you will not find a pic of Bush. Just saying some of these people are lowly types.

#12     May 17, 2009
  3. It seems if they were doing their job, they would not need to resort to throwing childish insults out. And I do not care care what anyone says, no one wants a shuckin' jivin' pres. No matter how "cute" it may seem.

What is the saying, you cannot buy class.

Makes one wonder if they even know what the fuck they are doing.

#13     May 17, 2009

4. Please post a photo of some of the pussy you are pulling.

#14     May 17, 2009
  5. How about you go fuck yourself?

#15     May 17, 2009
  6. Thanks for proving my point Publix. Well done.

#16     May 18, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

That might be kinda tough for him, I think he's gay.

#17     May 18, 2009
  8. Last time I checked no one was confusing Axelrod with Brad Pitt.

#18     May 18, 2009