Obama's thugs are at again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Nov 4, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

In 2008 the Black Panters were intimidating voters. Of course Eric Holder dropped all charges. In 2010 Michelle Obama was caught illegally campaigning at polling places. She never was investigated even after the violations were noted. Now its 2012, its not even election day and Obama has unleashed his forces.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...r_president_obama_at_houston_polling_location

NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

HOUSTON, TX - Friday afternoon at an early polling place located at 6719 W. Montgomery Road NAACP members were seen advocating for President Barack Obama according to volunteer poll watchers on location at the time.

According to Eve Rockford, a poll watcher trained by voter integrity group True the Vote, three NAACP members showed up to the 139 precinct location with 50 cases of bottled water and began handing bottles out to people standing in line. While wearing NAACP labeled clothing, members were "stirring the crowd" and talking to voters about flying to Ohio to promote President Barack Obama.

After watching what was occurring, Rockford approached Polling Supervisor Rose Cochran about what she was seeing.

"I went to the polling supervisor and let her know that it was not appropriate that they were in the building handing out water. She ignored me. I repeated my statement. She told me that she would handle it. She did nothing. I then went to the assistant supervisor and he stood up, walked over to another table and then sat down. I then walked into the waiting room and they were reloading another dolly with more cases of water," Rockford said in a True the Vote incident report.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Radical leftists democrats, no better than the Taliban.

3. Thats a pretty harsh statement Luke, can you back it up ?

4. Max E.

Max E.

I can

[​IMG]

5. just walt ? .:(. .:).

6. Yeah, benghazi and the supposed arab spring.

Nobody in their right mind thinks populations in the middle east if given the opportunity would do anything but go pro-terrorist sharia law muslim if given the chance.

The palestinians held free & democratic elections and they chose Hezbollah as their official govt.

Why on earth did the obama admin pretend that Egypt , Libya , syria would give us the Continental congress?

The clear reason is they didn't , they knew full well what kind of regime changes would take place in the political vacuum .

obama has masterfully tipped the scales in favor of radical islam in the mideast.