Obama's Still Plagued by Birth Issue

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 4, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Sorry for posting from Infowars but this isn't an opinion piece.

Birthers are hailing a decision by a judge in Georgia that could see Barack Obama struck from the presidential state ballot if Obama fails to prove that he fulfils the ‘natural born citizen’ constitutional requirement to be President.

“Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi in the Office of State Administrative Hearings denied a motion by Obama asking to dismiss the complaint that seeks to keep his name off the state ballot during the March presidential primary. The judge’s decision now sets the stage for a Jan. 26 hearing on the issue in Fulton County,” reports the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer.

The complaint was originally filed by Orly Taitz on behalf of a Georgia resident. Taitz, a prominent ‘birther’ who previously represented two soldiers who refused to deploy to Afghanistan over their doubts that Obama is a natural born U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible to be commander in chief, lauded the judge’s ruling.

“I can now depose Obama and everybody else (i)nvolved without any impediment,” the California attorney posted on her website.

Taitz, along with several other Georgia residents, will now be able to present their evidence that Obama was not born in the United States in a court of law – unless the ruling is overturned on appeal before January 26.

http://www.infowars.com/birthers-hail-judges-decision-that-could-depose-obama/

2. Ricter

Ricter

At this point, bringing up the birther thing again is only going to help Obama.

3. He should be plagued by the issue... the lied about that... TOO!

4. +1

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Thought he released his long form birth certificate after Trump made a fuss.

6. rew

rew

Yes, but then all the birthers did what you'd expect them to do -- admit they were wrong (ha ha, just kidding), no, insist it was a forgery.

Personally I think it's more productive to demand that the government tell us what they know about crashed alien spacecraft.

7. pspr

pspr

You're saying Obama arrived on Earth in an alien spacecraft?! :D

I can see that as a possibility.

8. I demand to know at what point did Bush and Cheney parachute out of the planes that hit the towers:mad:

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Thank you for proving my point from an earlier thread about Infowars and credibility.