Obama's Spending Cuts Proposal = Cut's $15B, Then Spends $1.35T We Don't Have!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc822, Jan 26, 2010.

1. jem

jem

Thats the way a true believer sees things. t.v. does not count.

The reality is - most non evangelical republicans thought bush sucked by his second term. (although we thought he sucked less than Kerry..... which is probably still true - seeing how Dems are currently performing.)

We saw how he tried to shaft us and put on his closet liberal harriet miers (like his dads steal liberal) .. we saw him spending like a sailor, we saw that he would not close the border, we saw his port sell out deal... I began to distrust him when he sold out California to enron.

By the way I did not vote for his Dad and I only voted for him once.

#21     Jan 29, 2010
  2. This guy is a such a psycho, spending freeze and giving 5k to business owners, my god he dosent know how to count

#22     Jan 29, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#23     Feb 1, 2010
  4. TGregg

TGregg

Not quite. Caption should read:

"You need to cut back, but we know you are hungry so we gave you twice as much ice cream and chocolate sauce but only 75% more sprinkles. After all, we care about you."

But I guess it didn't fit.

OoOo I said chocolate in a criticism of The One. Here come the accusations of racism!

#24     Feb 1, 2010
  5. Mercor

Mercor

The conservatives were angry at Bush for spending.
    The republican base of conservatives did not support republicans in 2006 and 2008, this is why the Dems took over and also why we ended up with McCain

#25     Feb 1, 2010