Obama's Speech Promises

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Nov 21, 2008.

1. See Omega it's better to try and give a solution to something instead of whining about an issue and never going any deeper than that.

Omega you had zero valuable solutions or opinions relating to global warming, Unions, Bailouts or anything else related to politics and the world and yet you still troll around making pointless comments.

As for ZZZZzzzzz your the same as Omega. You have no value to add whatsoever and yet you still need to troll around on this site. The only people who need to use superficial insults to make themselves think they are going to win arguments are people who have such a deep insecurity about their own argument that they have to resort to preschool tactics.

Omega you are quickly turning into ZZZZzzzz status so i suggest you at least try and make some type of persuasive argument or STFU.

#11     Nov 22, 2008
  2. Are you trying to set the record for how many antagonistic threads someone can start in a week? This is 3 out of 5 threads in one category!!!

Take some Xanax, and chill out, UnaPoster

#12     Nov 22, 2008
  3. Well i currently have an average of 6 posts per day and you have 7.5. So I have started three threads this week big deal.

I am not daily starting an anti Bush or Obama thread every day like you liberal counter parts. Not only do they post a pointless article but they never actually show any substance and logic to their beliefs.

#13     Nov 23, 2008
  4. What about the puppy? Don't forget the puppy.

#14     Nov 23, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Agree with that. I think he has an uphill battle. I don't think his own supporters will continue to support him beyond the first year.

#15     Nov 24, 2008