Obama's School Czar Did Drugs, Shunned Religion, & Promotes Homosexuality In Schools.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by trader_t870, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Don't forget they also broke the story of Obama's buddies at ACORN advising people on how to import 13 year old girls into the country to be used as sex slaves.

#21     Sep 23, 2009
  2. But you had plenty of time before Aug 09...eh newpie?

#22     Sep 23, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

Democrats man, dope smoking s#$t packer loving religion haters...... the biggest problem with that party is the lack of talent!! It happens every time they are in the White House [or anywhere else for that matter].. Does anybody remember Clinton's Surgeon General? This administration is comic book material, seriously, I can see them as comic book characters, and not the good guys either... sort of bumbling but really destructive bad guys...

#23     Sep 23, 2009
  4. My favorite phrases for the last election were from McCain. "The economy is strong" is my best remembered one so I seriously doubted he could think for himself and I didn't want another character like Cheney running the country.

I am an independent voter. I worked with the department of defense for 21 years designing air launched weapons so I worked with many navy test pilots. Intellectually, I thought McCain was very sub par.

I can't remember ever voting for a candidate. I vote against a candidate. If I think they are stupid, I vote against them.
    Never had a problem making that choice.

Regards. I"m out of here.

#24     Sep 23, 2009
  5. Out of all the presidents that served in office for more than a year, Bush is the best president of this century. I will give $10,000 USD to anyone & everyone that can prove me wrong.

(offer expires Nov 3, 2009)

#25     Sep 23, 2009
  6. reg

reg

Geeesh - I ask a simple question about which of the two B.Hussein phrases is more to your liking and you dodge right out of it. Soooo typical.

#26     Sep 23, 2009
  7. What's the proof?

#27     Sep 23, 2009
  8. f'nking Idiots

#28     Sep 23, 2009
  9. Maybe you should re-read what I stated so you can see that its impossible to prove me wrong.

#29     Sep 23, 2009
  10. Holy God... On the plus side, we won't see another radical leftist in the White House for maybe 100+ years ...

even the radical leftists are beginning to sicken themselves ...

A state official who spoke to teens at the conference said:

"Fisting (forcing one's entire hand into another person's rectum or vagina) often gets a bad rap....[It's] an experience of letting somebody into your body that you want to be that close and intimate with...[and] to put you into an exploratory mode."

At the time, Jennings said he had concerns about events at the conference, but he also criticized attendees who filmed it.

"From what I've heard, I have concerns as well," Jennings told the Boston Globe in May 2000. "GLSEN believes that children do have a right to accurate, safer sex education, but this needs to be delivered in an age-appropriate and sensitive manner.

#30     Sep 23, 2009