Obama's School Czar Did Drugs, Shunned Religion, & Promotes Homosexuality In Schools.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by trader_t870, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Gosh. I just ask a simple question and none of you people want to answer it. Then you get all mad and insulting. Pitty you poor folks. I didn't mean to get your diapers all in a bundle. All I was asking for was a simple answer to my question. "How many times did you vote for Bush and Cheney.:D :D :D

#11     Sep 23, 2009
  2. The Dems confuse their anti-Bush victory as a mandate of the people for reform. On the contrary, while the outrage of Bush was at it's highest, over the War which had lost it's purpose mainly from the daily onslaught by the drive-by media and the Wall street fiasco.

On both main points of contention, the Obama administration is just a continuation of Bush's policies. Give Wall street more money, and not fix the root problems....... and we have not brought any troops home, just sending them to Afghanistan, with a build up coming.

Without fixing any of the original platform promises, now we embark on a total build up of Government that we cannot pay for and a ever increasing loss of liberties as the Government infiltrates deeper into our personal lives.

The path of self-destruction by the Democratic party, 2010 will start the healing by a retribution vote by the country that will send Incumbents on both sides of the isle packing.

Wallet. How many time did you vote for Bush and Cheney.

#12     Sep 23, 2009
  3. jem

jem

I voted for him once.

But Obama is already spending more and destroying our future at an equal or greater clip.

Bush could easily turn out to be the second worst president of this century.

#13     Sep 23, 2009
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Not that I was happy with Bush's second term, I voted for him twice.

I did not care to save a bunch of Tree's, Good Lord knows where we would be if Gore had been elected, Fighting Global Warming as our country was hijacked by Terrorists.

And Kerry does not have the Balls to be Prez. He's a pompous, no-common-sense, educated Idiot.

You wanted to know

#14     Sep 23, 2009
  5. You guys don't need to make up a lot of excuses and then denegrate his opponents. Act like men. Some day you'll get over it if you live long enough.

:D :D :D

#15     Sep 23, 2009

6. Your pathetic response was so weak, that you're just a waste of my time. I do however, give you kudos for trying to divert or change the subject once again. A ploy right out of the Obama playbook, like when he was questioned over the weekend regarding Acorn. He must have conferred with "slick" Willie Clinton to figure a way to dance around that one. He sure didn't want to address the facts that his campaign paid Acorn $800,000, which is quite a coincidence since Acorn owed the Government $800,000 in back taxes. Acorn helped Obama register new "fraudulant" voters in 2008. Obama also didn't want to dicsuss that he once worked for Acorn as a lawyer. And now his radical czars are under the microscope. Can I come to your pity party? lol Actually, I can't make it, as I'll be out voting for Bush/Cheney again. lol
    :p :p :p :p :p

#16     Sep 23, 2009
  7. Trader, this is noting to laugh about. I asked you a simple question in a nice way and all I get in return are insults. Sad. Very sad. What is ET coming to?

#17     Sep 23, 2009
  8. And MSNBC claiming that marriage has no future:

Rachel Maddow Revealingly Describes Marriage as 'Very Un-future-y'
    By Jack Coleman
    September 23, 2009

Yes -- "un-future-y." Rachel Maddow actually says things like that, and there are people out there -- and out there, they are -- who consider it charming.

At the end of her MSNBC show Monday, Maddow chatted with sidekick and pop culture reporter Kent Jones about "Star Trek" actor George Takei ("Mr. Sulu") and his partner becoming the first gay couple to compete on "The Newlywed Game."

As might be expected of likeminded liberals, both Maddow and Jones had trouble envisioning Takei as married, same-sex or otherwise --

For those unacquainted with the cloying form of discourse known as Maddowspeak, allow me to translate. Based on innumerable cringes I've endured watching Maddow's TV show over the last year, I believe Maddow is saying that marriage represents the antithesis of the future, of hope and possibility. Put another way, what's the point of walking down the aisle if there's no future in it?

Consider the context in which Maddow makes this observation -- in left-wing media celebration of a cultural milestone, that of a gay married couple appearing on a game show. Earlier in the segment, Jones cited a new poll finding that 92 percent of respondents in Iowa say same-sex marriage "had no effect on them whatsoever, none."

But when Maddow described marriage as "very un-future-y", she was referring to marriage overall, not the straight or same-sex versions. And if Maddow's claim is true, it begs the question -- why all the sturm und drang from advocates of gay marriage if marriage itself is a dead end?

I can't speak for Mr. Takei or his partner, but I'll hazard a guess that they don't agree with Maddow's pessimistic assessment -- as shown by their actions. Nor, for that matter, are most Americans inclined to agree, seeing how the prospect of any given person in the US getting married by age 40 is more than 80 percent, according to federal data released in June.

Imagine a married person accompanied by his or her spouse endorsing Maddow's observation at a dinner party with other couples. Is it much of a stretch to envision the spouse of said person giving him or her a kick under the table?

I was never much of a "Star Trek" fan but watched enough episodes to acquire passing familiarity with it. A possible scenario for the show comes to mind. Capt. Kirk is assigned the mission of colonizing a planet that might become a lifeboat for humanity if Earth is rendered uninhabitable.

The only hospitable planet is many light-years away, making future visits uncertain. Those volunteering to colonize the planet are told they may never see Earth again, given the vast distance involved. Without assurance of future contact from home, the colony could perish unless its initial inhabitants increase their number.

If you are Capt. Kirk, who are you hoping will volunteer for this mission? Those also willing to marry, and to raise children. Otherwise, this outpost has no future.

#18     Sep 23, 2009
  9. Landis, is that you hiding in that hood?

#19     Sep 23, 2009
  10. reg

reg

I totally agree - what has this place come to? Where is the civility, the feel good atmosphere, the brotherly love?
    BTW, to answer your question I voted for Bush-Cheney once.
    Now, let me ask you: which Obama phrase resonates better with you:

a. change we can believe in, or
    b. fired up - ready to go

Die-hard Obamaniacs (not implying that you are one, of course) usually answer "both of the above".
    What's your answer?

#20     Sep 23, 2009