Obama's Russian handshake snub

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Others aren't picking up on it because he is not trying to shake their hands

#41     Jul 14, 2009
  2. Says more about them than him. The strength reaches....the meek callow

#42     Jul 14, 2009
  3. ak15

ak15

Exactly. However, given Mercor's penchant for making bizarre and ludicrous statements, it should come as no surprise.

#43     Jul 14, 2009
  4. I guess after reading that Yahoo! blurb, ONE of us has to work on cognitive skills.

#44     Jul 14, 2009
  5. Assuming, of course, that jficquette can find them.

#45     Jul 14, 2009
  6. LOL, that's not even the original footage I linked too. They replaced the object of the link or they just edited the begining. It cut out the first two handshakes.

Its like when one of the networks cut out frames of the video of Obama look at that Girls ass.

All you are seeing him adapting to the snub.

John

#46     Jul 14, 2009
  7. Why are you so very angry? What has happened to you in you in your young short life that has turned you so bitter?

You live in Sandy Dog....go get in the water already.

#47     Jul 14, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

That photo is NOT the second and third attempt at getting a handshake I referred to in the original video.

But in your defense. I guess from your vantage point, kneeling on the floor as you lick BO's sack, it would be hard to tell the difference.

#48     Jul 14, 2009
  9. Our President, the Mater Dee.

#49     Jul 14, 2009
  10. Lol, I ain't angry. If I was angry I wouldn't be here. I am just having fun with y'all.

John

#50     Jul 14, 2009