Obama's Russian handshake snub

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie

First time I watched it looked like a snub.

Not so sure. It looks like he was introducing people. He's standing awful far away if he's lokking for handshake. If this had been a snub, I garantee this would have been on the teevee.

#21     Jul 14, 2009
  2. His palm is up to introduce each person. If it was a handshake his palm would be to the side.

#22     Jul 14, 2009
  3. I guess if I hated Obama as much as you I could imagine anything on his face.

#23     Jul 14, 2009
  4. I suppose this is one of those instances of "do as I say and not as I do," eh?

#24     Jul 14, 2009
  5. Like I said if I could put Moderators on ignore I wouldn't have to waste my time with your posts.

#25     Jul 14, 2009
  6. Just because you can't put us on ignore doesn't mean you are forced to respond. You respond because you are frothing with hate. I've read your posts, it's quite obvious how angry you are as a person.

I don't like Obama either, and I'm a registered GOP voter. But that doesn't blind me to simple truths.

It does, however, blind you - and quite often.

#26     Jul 14, 2009
  7. Eight

Eight

Hey Thunderpuke, if people would not quote you most of us could forget you exist..

There was some Canadian asshole that had an Amateur Radio station. Broadcasting on amateur bands is forbidden. Conversation is what it's about and even then, politics is illegal.. but this incredible jerk would sit on 20 meters and spew hate to America all day every day.. the Canadian FCC got annoyed because people complained!! What a government, the guy is clearly in violation of International agreements and Canadian law and the woman that ran the FCC got caught in an email scandal where she complained about all the complaints.. instead of sending somebody out to shut the assclown's station down... it went on for years when all it took was one little delegation of police to go and take the bad little boy's toys away from him.. I hate governments that allow anarchy..... or maybe their FCC was just following the "Canadian Way".. I heard that's a big deal for Canadians, they don't like Americans that work there to change the way they do things because it's not the "Canadian Way"... what a joke.....

I'd ask ThunderPussy if he has an amateur radio station but I have him on ignore... dang, I'm starting to think he might be the same guy...

Anyhow, I watched the video, it appeared that they shake hands with the white guys but not BO... mob guys run Russia, mob guys aren't known for their racial /gender /religious sensitivities.. bunch of jerks really...

#27     Jul 14, 2009
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I used to be WB4VOO, general class, a long long time ago. License is probably expired now.

#28     Jul 14, 2009
  9. Mob guys? The guys in the video are being introduced BY BO, mate. I agree with you, they're quite xenophobic in Russia and racist - having lived there for several years, I can concur that 100%. But that's not what's going on here.

#29     Jul 14, 2009
  10. Why? How long did it take you to read that one?

#30     Jul 14, 2009