Obama's Russian handshake snub

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I watched the video several times.
    I counted five instances BO extended his right hand. The first arm extension was cutoff in the video. So we can't see the results of that one.

The second and third times I think he was clearly expecting to shake hands and he was definitely snubbed. Watch how his right hand lingers waiting for reciprocation, watch his eyes and facial expression. He's clearly surprised and flustered.

The fourth and fifth times he is making more of a greeting gesture as if to direct the others to shake hands with the men further down the lineup. Hard to know for sure, but he's likely trying to save face at that point.

#11     Jul 14, 2009
  2. You don't know the meaning of the word "American", much less
    what it feels like. Based on the comments on this site, canadians
    are in no-man's land." Global citizen thunderdog.

#12     Jul 14, 2009
  3. The clown shoes suit you. You and Giggles should consider sharing footwear.

#13     Jul 14, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're making fun of my appearance?

Just a few days ago you claimed to be above that sort of thing.

#14     Jul 14, 2009
  5. Clothing, like behavior, is a choice. Must I really explain everything? Really? Or do you just play a moron on the Internet?

#15     Jul 14, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you dressing in woman's cloths and polishing knobs is a choice? And not some mysterious gene?

Thanks for clearing that up.

Hey why do they call you Thunderdog anyway?

Is it because you bark like a dog when your butt pirate buddies are pounding your ass?

#16     Jul 14, 2009
  7. That's quite a visual you have constructed, Lucy. You must have put a lot of time and thought into it. A lot. Whatever floats your boat. And, once again, the Internet doofus, true to form, confuses orientation with choice. In this case, demonstrably your own.

#17     Jul 14, 2009

8. That's bullshit. You can tell by the pained look on Obama's face he felt slighted.

#18     Jul 14, 2009
  9. This is so pathetic. Obama snubbed?

Watch the last few handshakes - when Obama is closer to the camera - OBVIOUSLY he is introducing people. He extends his hand and Medvedev immediately shakes the hand of the person whom Obama motioned to.

Unless of course, you think Medvedev is shaking hands WITH HIS OWN PEOPLE?

IDIOTS

(If you right wing nutjobs want to criticize Obama - there are A LOT of other reasons/legitimate grievances out there.

Focusing on Race, "birthplace/birth certificate", and stupid videos only make you guys look like pathetic sore losers.

BOTH PARTIES SUCK. Wake the F up!

#19     Jul 14, 2009

10. is that an original quip?

if so, it's quite lame.

Here's a principle, when discussing idiocy, and pointing it out, best not sound stupid

#20     Jul 14, 2009