Obama's Quid Pro Quo Ambassador Slams Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 3, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I didn't know that about Belgium.

But, even Hillary is getting in on the slam Israel rants. I'm not sure what they are up to but it sounds like no good will come of it.

#11     Dec 4, 2011
  2. =========
    I think its that Hillary''Whitewater Realty Scam'' Clinton just really feels ''at home'' so to speak with land liars & arab/land crooks Arkansas/land crooks......................................

God bless Israel ;
    God bless Christian Arabs, who know Israel has a right to that Bible land.

:cool:We just had a TN judge stop the[ Murfreesboro TN]stop a Mosque building.Hope they bulldoze it or God hits it with an earthquake/lightening, in love of course.LOL

#12     Jun 1, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Correct.

The wave of anti-Semitism in the world right now is due to leftists who embrace islamic terrorists and hate jews. Obama and his regime has done everything they can do to damage Israel since he took office. We're seeing Islamic regimes come to power in Libya and Egypt and we're about to see it happen in Syria. Our "ally" Pakistan has jailed the man who turned in OBL and Obama seems to be ok with that.

The left wants to see western civilization destroyed and the Islamic Caliphate ascend to world leadership. Leftists must be seen as enemies living within our own country.

#13     Jun 1, 2012